HALLOWEEN ATTRACTIONS?

TheMuscleMan said:
We found a haunted house out here that you have to sign a waiver to go through because it is so extreme and they are allowed to touch you. I never heard of signing a waiver before, we have been to ones where they are allowed to touch you and stuff but never had to sign a waiver! But we are gonna go and see how it is.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan

I look forward to hearing how it went.Sounds awesome.

My Queen and I are hitting a Costume party at a club tonight thats going to be a blast.We've done these before and they're always a lot of fun.Shit,how can drinking and costume parties not be fun?? Tons of slutty bitches always there too with half their shit hanging out and my Queen always scout out potential additions to our bed.Never happens but its fun to dream about it.She's very cool about it.She actually picks out ones and points them out to me.She really is a Saint.

We had an amazing time at the costume party last night.Tons of great music,food and drinks.There was a shit load of people competing this year.Lot of great costumes.We went as a Vampire and Vampiress.My Queen looked HOT!!! A true Vampire Queen!! We didnt win the contest though.It was actually 2 lezi's dressed as zombie hookers making out that won.$1500.00 prize for 1st place!! I can understand why they won.LMAO

My kids are off from school tomorrow and they want to do an all day scary movie day.We have almost every scary movie on dvd and they want to spend that day watching scary movies at home in our room.We have done this with movies in the past and we do the whole popcorn and nachos and pretzel bites thing at home.Great family day.

I have nothing planned so I of course said yes.Gonna be awesome.

Forgot to post on the Zombie run. Like I said it was a 3k so not a long race but a lot of sprinting. The wife and I dressed up like soldiers. It was at night and there were groups of zombies along the route. I had two flags on a belt (flag football) that represented my life. You would jog along until you hit a group of zombies usually concealed by bushes or trees(some just stood out in the open) and then it turned into all out insanity. The best stratigy was to go into a group of zombies with a bunch of people. Long story short I survived with both flags. I slapped some undead hands away. (Cheating... Maybe). My wife survived as well. Would defiantly do it again.

LittleTom said:
Forgot to post on the Zombie run. Like I said it was a 3k so not a long race but a lot of sprinting. The wife and I dressed up like soldiers. It was at night and there were groups of zombies along the route. I had two flags on a belt (flag football) that represented my life. You would jog along until you hit a group of zombies usually concealed by bushes or trees(some just stood out in the open) and then it turned into all out insanity. The best stratigy was to go into a group of zombies with a bunch of people. Long story short I survived with both flags. I slapped some undead hands away. (Cheating... Maybe). My wife survived as well. Would defiantly do it again.
LittleTom

Sounds like you had a great time man.Very cool.Thanks for the update.

Check out this extreme haunted house in San Diego, Ca. There are 27,000 on the waiting list to go through it. It is an 8 hour tour and nobody has made it all the way, I think a girl last year made it to 6 hours. They have people from all over the world that go through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl6CGlBVpCA

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
Check out this extreme haunted house in San Diego, Ca. There are 27,000 on the waiting list to go through it. It is an 8 hour tour and nobody has made it all the way, I think a girl last year made it to 6 hours. They have people from all over the world that go through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl6CGlBVpCA

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan

Im taking Lith and his old lady to that one.My treat.I'll be sure to post the video of it. ;D

My son wanted me to get on the list to go to it but I don't think I could do it! They make you eat things and make you vomit and they put snakes and cockroaches all over you. I cant do confined spaces and one place they put you is tied up in a freezer chest!!! I doubt I would make it a couple hours let alone 8 hours.

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
My son wanted me to get on the list to go to it but I don't think I could do it! They make you eat things and make you vomit and they put snakes and cockroaches all over you. I cant do confined spaces and one place they put you is tied up in a freezer chest!!! I doubt I would make it a couple hours let alone 8 hours.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan

LMFAO.Yea that place is pretty insane.Sort of Fear Factor shit without the prize at the end.LOL.Definitely a little too out there for us.

F.I.S.T. said:

LMFAO.Yea that place is pretty insane.Sort of Fear Factor shit without the prize at the end.LOL.Definitely a little too out there for us.
F.I.S.T.
Yes it is definitely extreme but if you want extreme there isn't no where else that can even compare!! People fly in from all over the world, I seen a video of people that came in from Kuwait and from London just to go through the haunt and only to chicken out before they even made it through the doors, I mean like 15 minutes into the tour they wanted out so they were shown to the waiting area...a chest freezer that they were tied up and stuffed inside and told they had to wait there until the rest of the people finished the tour in about 6 hours!!!

I am going to one that we have to sign a waiver for this weekend plus we are going to hit up 3 or 4 others if time permits, only have the limo for 7 hours. We went to 4 haunts last weekend, took a limo there and got vip entrance passes to every one we went to, cost $2000 total that night for 3 people(limo, haunted houses, breakfast) and we are planning the same for this coming weekend!! Dang Halloween is an expensive time of year here, but we love it and do it every year!!!!

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
Yes it is definitely extreme but if you want extreme there isn't no where else that can even compare!! People fly in from all over the world, I seen a video of people that came in from Kuwait and from London just to go through the haunt and only to chicken out before they even made it through the doors, I mean like 15 minutes into the tour they wanted out so they were shown to the waiting area...a chest freezer that they were tied up and stuffed inside and told they had to wait there until the rest of the people finished the tour in about 6 hours!!!

I am going to one that we have to sign a waiver for this weekend plus we are going to hit up 3 or 4 others if time permits, only have the limo for 7 hours. We went to 4 haunts last weekend, took a limo there and got vip entrance passes to every one we went to, cost $2000 total that night for 3 people(limo, haunted houses, breakfast) and we are planning the same for this coming weekend!! Dang Halloween is an expensive time of year here, but we love it and do it every year!!!!

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan

It definitely seems like a one of a kind place thats for sure.LOL.

Sounds like you're having a fantastic time brother.Wow,4 attractions in one night? We do one and dinner and our night is done.Especially since I have to drive all the way home from these things afterwards.Guess its a lot easier being driven around in a limo.LMAO.Very cool man.

F.I.S.T. said:

It definitely seems like a one of a kind place thats for sure.LOL.

Sounds like you're having a fantastic time brother.Wow,4 attractions in one night? We do one and dinner and our night is done.Especially since I have to drive all the way home from these things afterwards.Guess its a lot easier being driven around in a limo.LMAO.Very cool man.
F.I.S.T.
Yea we had the limo for 7 hours and we got to 4 out of the 5 planned. They were all multiple attraction sites so it wasn't just a haunted house then off to another the places had hayrides, mazes, houses, zombie paintball...a whole bunch of stuff at each one so each place took a couple of hours to get to do everything and that was with front of the line vip tickets for all attractions. We usually kick back in the limo and rest maybe snooze alittle bit until we get to the next attraction, we don't drink so our driver makes sure we have juice, monster, water and all that stuff stocked for the night. This is how we have gone to haunted houses for years now, its the best way to go. We have pulled up to haunted houses that had closed the ticket sales booth and they have opened it back up just for us because they see the limo and we get vip tickets, so it has its perks. We don't like waiting and we don't like having to drive back and forth, we get dropped off at the front door, picked up at the front door, we don't have to find parking or anything like that! We take limos pretty much every time we go out to have fun, hit the clubs, bars, dances, strip clubs, private parties...you can have a real good time in the back of a limo!!!

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.