have any of you here boned any chicks from the gym??

FrankTheTank said:
There was a husband and wife that were always at the gym the same time I was. The husband would try to make small talk with me. After awhile he introduced me to his wife and we would all talk here and there at the gym. Well he started acting weird, telling me how his wife thinks I'm hot and all this, but he would say and laugh so I never thought much of it. Well to make a long story short, they ended up being swingers and he wanted me to bang his wife with him. I never did because the guy kinda creeped me out but his wife was hot!! Then I'd see them in the gym moving in on other guys...lol They were just on the prowl I guess
FrankTheTank
BRO! That has happned to us three diff times!!! .....fucking swingers man, I had no idea...me and my wife go to dinner with these two couples, they get to drinking and showing tits and ass...and then said they were going to their house..i was in shock...kinda...anyways...we went home...our home..not theirs...

Then this other woman always was wanting me and my wife to hang out with her..shes a good looking woman....shes friends with my wife now...but it got kinda pushy...ya'll come up here tonight, ya'll do this tonight....well we put two and two together and shes a fucking swinger too! We later confirmed this.

I just couldnt let someone bang my wife, I mean people get killed for that shit down here....I get to see some tits and ass in good fun, but we ended it there.

jdb3 said:
BRO! That has happned to us three diff times!!! .....fucking swingers man, I had no idea...me and my wife go to dinner with these two couples, they get to drinking and showing tits and ass...and then said they were going to their house..i was in shock...kinda...anyways...we went home...our home..not theirs...

Then this other woman always was wanting me and my wife to hang out with her..shes a good looking woman....shes friends with my wife now...but it got kinda pushy...ya'll come up here tonight, ya'll do this tonight....well we put two and two together and shes a fucking swinger too! We later confirmed this.

I just couldnt let someone bang my wife, I mean people get killed for that shit down here....I get to see some tits and ass in good fun, but we ended it there.
jdb3It would be my fantasy come true if my chick let me bring another man I mean woman into the mix lol I could handle my girl messing with a girl for my benefit hbut it will never happen 🙁

I have never did a girl that I knew went to my gym, my wife and I did have sex with a girl that went to the gym we had just started going to, we had been there just a couple weeks and never seen her there and then one day we seen her on the treadmill and she said she had been going to that gym for years. We trained across town at another gym and had just recently started going to that gym, we had sex with her before we seen her at the gym because I knew her from the bar I used to work at and that's how I hooked up with her, then we find out she goes to the gym we go to, small world!! We still talk to her and hook up from time to time, being at the same gym was never weird or awkward, we do go to a different gym now but that's because its better and nothing to do with having banged a girl that goes to the gym we do.

And yes my wife and I are swingers but we never go to the gym looking to hook up with anyone there and we never approach anyone at the gym or talk about it or anything. We do know another couple that goes to the gym that are swingers but we never got with them, we just talk like normal. I see the husband of this woman that I gangbanged training at the gym almost everyday and it isn't weird at all, say hey whats up talk about training and the swinger scene alittle and back to our workouts.

FrankTheTank said:
There was a husband and wife that were always at the gym the same time I was. The husband would try to make small talk with me. After awhile he introduced me to his wife and we would all talk here and there at the gym. Well he started acting weird, telling me how his wife thinks I'm hot and all this, but he would say and laugh so I never thought much of it. Well to make a long story short, they ended up being swingers and he wanted me to bang his wife with him. I never did because the guy kinda creeped me out but his wife was hot!! Then I'd see them in the gym moving in on other guys...lol They were just on the prowl I guess
FrankTheTank
What gym is this you speak of and what time do they show up? Haha

Every gym I've been a member of I slept with some chick from that gym. And I've had sex in every gym I've been a member of.

Jinko said:
Every gym I've been a member of I slept with some chick from that gym. And I've had sex in every gym I've been a member of.
Jinko
Haha, bathroom sex?

Jinko said:
JinkoNow thats fucken awsome sex in the gym fuck ya!

49ER said:
Now thats fucken awsome sex in the gym fuck ya!
49ER
Gym sex would be awesome. The old manager of the gym I used to go to got fired for banging his wife in the tanning bed. I never used that bed after I heard that, but who knows where else her nailed her at in the gym while it was closed. It would be kinda cool like on the incline bench or the lying leg curl or something like that!

DGAF said:
Gym sex would be awesome. The old manager of the gym I used to go to got fired for banging his wife in the tanning bed. I never used that bed after I heard that, but who knows where else her nailed her at in the gym while it was closed. It would be kinda cool like on the incline bench or the lying leg curl or something like that!
DGAFOh fuck I love the machine where there standing hamstring curl for one leg at a time with yoga pants!

49ER said:
Oh fuck I love the machine where there standing hamstring curl for one leg at a time with yoga pants!
49ER
Oh hell yea, or the glute machine where they lean over and push the plate back with their leg one at a time!!

Jinko said:
That's one place. Storage closets, PT office, etc. Key is nail someone that works there.
Jinko
The owner of the gym I use to go to cock blocked me from getting with this one girl that worked the counter at the gym. He told her that I was married and my wife is a bad chick and would probably be pissed if she found out she was talking to me, so the girl didn't talk to me no more after that. Thing is my wife don't care if I talk to other girls or bang other chicks, my wife would have told me to bang her if I could. I found out the owner was banging her though so I think he didn't want any competition and he outed me like that. But banging a girl at the gym is on my bucket list!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back