Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
any tips? it seems like i'm not able to fill it to where i want, and can sometimes hardly fill it at all.

bossman said:
any tips? it seems like i'm not able to fill it to where i want, and can sometimes hardly fill it at all.
bossman
I've never had this problem. What size pin are you using to draw? Injecting air into vial before drawing has never made a difference for me.

What gauge are you using?

I use 21g for drawing and always a fresh 25g to inject.
I never draw and pin with same needle.

20 g to draw, 23 g to pin

just pre-loaded one. it took me a while, but i think i got it loaded up good this time. it's still taking me a long time tho. i guess i just have to pray for patience.

i watched some videos; didn't realize you could push the plunger in and out while the needle was in the vial. that made it a little easier, but not much. i'm such a n00b

Put the pin in the vial with just about all the air in the syringe, close to 2-3ccs. One the pin is in the vial shoot the air from the syringe into the vial. Draw up the oil into the pin, a very small amount because you are more than likely going to get some air. Shoot the tiny bit of oil back into the vial so the is no air in the syringe. Redraw nothing but oil. Sound like a process but in reality it takes about 5 seconds.. you will get the hang of it.

18g to pull, takes 1.2 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LT hit it, if your drawing a ml push ml air in first it will make it much easier.

bossman said:
i watched some videos; didn't realize you could push the plunger in and out while the needle was in the vial. that made it a little easier, but not much. i'm such a n00b
bossmanYour joking right?
If your not, you might need to do a little more research

Warm the oil up

hopefully i've got it all figured out now and will not have any problems going forward.

bossman said:
bossmanHe's been a member since 2013 with over 700 posts, he's gotta be kidding. It was funny I have to say though.

Hugebro said:
He's been a member since 2013 with over 700 posts, he's gotta be kidding. It was funny I have to say though.
Hugebro

He has been here a long time but never pinned he was a oral only guy (no pun intended) from what I remember.

Wacker said:
He has been here a long time but never pinned he was a oral only guy (no pun intended) from what I remember.
Wacker
Yes thats exactly right. Bossman is a solid guy and is just getting his feet wet and I think we should help him out as we would any other member that has been around a long time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.