Hello from the Dirty South.....

G

gator_mclusky

Land of the Swamp People, Duck Dynasty and a few other shows that dont depict what the South is at all.....lol

Thanks for the invite JBD. I see many familiar names. Lots with the same passion I have for the sport. My personal friend Bionic Rednck I see is here. Like JBD, we all hit it off from day 1. If I can help, great and I know Ill be learning as theres always more to learn.

Looks nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met gator 5-6 years ago. Hes a TRUE veteran It is my
Pleasure and honor to introduce gator. Hes my first online friend and we look out for each other. Gator is great guy and may be the only guy who is as
Crazy as me! Lol. Glad your here brother!!! My main man!!! Gattttaaaa

Glad to see you made it Gator! Good guy to have here lots of knowledge to share.

What up gator. And yea your right about those damn "reality" tv shows about the south lol

welcome my brudda.... this is a good bro here gents, he taught me alot over the past 9 yrs.... and has alot of knowledge

No way! Been waiting for you to show up here. Welcome Bro. JDB, thanks for bringing him. Gator knows the game well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.