Hello from the Dirty South.....

so glad you are here at EG gator. This is a great guy here with tons of knowledge. Great addition to the site.

Ram97

Wow....thanks for all the welcomes. A very personal thank you to each and every one of you that replied to this thread.
Yea Ive been around but I know there is so much to learn always. It's my pleasure to be here guys. Lots of familiar names and to those I dont know.....I really ook frwd to shootin the bull with all of yall.

We in this sport are a unique breed in that you have to have a certain mind set to push our selves to the limit yet seldom if ever feel we have reached the goal as theres always room for improvement.

I get a kick out of talking to the youngsters at the gym asking me the same things I was asking back then. So Ill be around after JBD couldnt tell me enough good about this place and if he says its gtg....then its gtg. Some you just hit it off with and that's who I consider a very good friend along with Bionic.

Once again...thank you all for the kind welcomes and Ill be asking alot of questions and throwing my input in when I can. I may have been around 15 yrs on the boards but imo we are all equal! ;-)

Good to see you again gator!!! And welcome brother!!

Now that's a nice welcome!!!!! Things are slowing down in life so Ill be able to get over here. Lots of names I havent seen in a long while and somenew ones.

Lets get crackin guys.....we have bodies that need to be built!!!!!!!! Woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!

Squats tomoro so Ill sike myself up early for it!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.