Help !!! Complete loss of libido ..

it’s been my experience that Tren can mess up my estrogen with blood work, I will look for some older tests I had when it happened. My e2 was in line but total estrogen was through the roof.

Have you tried any prami or caber one or two nights sometimes resets me.

it’s been my experience that Tren can mess up my estrogen with blood work, I will look for some older tests I had when it happened. My e2 was in line but total estrogen was through the roof.

Have you tried any prami or caber one or two nights sometimes resets me.
WackerIf you're on a decent dose of trend it will always mess with your estrogen levels on your blood work it's not a estrogen and does not convert but the test cannot differentiate between estradiol and the 19 Nor.
I had a blood test come back my estrogen was over 220 there was no way I was on legit AI that I knew was good for a fact and I had no estrogen related side effects so I started doing some research and came across a video from guy that does videos over in the UK and he says that it cannot differentiate between estradiol and the 19 Nor.

If you're on a decent dose of trend it will always mess with your estrogen levels on your blood work it's not a estrogen and does not convert but the test cannot differentiate between estradiol and the 19 Nor.
I had a blood test come back my estrogen was over 220 there was no way I was on legit AI that I knew was good for a fact and I had no estrogen related side effects so I started doing some research and came across a video from guy that does videos over in the UK and he says that it cannot differentiate between estradiol and the 19 Nor.
GoProGoPro my estrogen totals were over 5000 by my e2 was normal lol, I was taking 1mg prescription Arimidex a day, needless to say the doctor cut me off my trt and wanted me to go to a endo but once i stopped tren I retested a few months later and everything was normal.

I am 100% for getting blood work, but you have to know how to relate the info in the test results to the gear your on sometimes. Unless you have a really good doctor that you can list what your on with, my GP is clueless when it come to hormones, I have gotten some crazy results when on NPP too. Now I just watch my E2 that test seems to not be affected by the gear I am on.

Attachments

Thanks bro ..didn't know that ..I knew that it supposedly bombed your test levels ..I guess that would be the reason ..either way feels like I'm going in the right direction for sure

i would guess it's either estro too high or prolactin too high. or maybe both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.