Here is the plan

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
After a pretty successful Tren run I have been cruising on 300mgs of Test E. I am sitting at 186-188 depending on the day and what ever BF you may think from the recent pic I posted. I have decided to take this entire week off from lifting and will resume with a new cycle this coming Monday. That will be a little over a month off (dont judge). Here is the layout:

16 weeks

1-8 EQ 600mgs 8-16 900mgs
1-8 Mast E 600mgs 8-16 800mgs
1-16 Test E 300mgs
11-16 Tren A 700mgs
1-8 T-bol 60mgs
8-16 Anavar 80mgs

Goal: A very slow drop in overall BF while gaining maybe 1-2 pounds of muscle and really looking lean and cut throughout the summer and kicking it into overdrive the last few weeks with the Tren. This run will take me to about September where I will take another cruise before a good winter bulk. If I can hang out in the mid 180s while getting to about 10% BF thats a win. My body will then be primed to put on some good bulk during the winter.

Its pretty mild but it will do what I need it to do in terms of letting me do my conditioning training and help preserve some good mass and perhaps put on a little muscle while I manipulate my cals and macros.

Training will be higher reps 12-16 with 3-4 sets, 4 being my favorite. Lots of boot camp style training. I love the way my body shapes up when I do that type of work.

I am really not going to drop my cals too much at all. Just manipulate the macros and timing of meals. What I eat right now keeps me at about 186 so if I drop a few carbs here and there and maybe just slightly drop some cals I can achieve my goal. This is in no way an effort to add mass or size. Its all about the summer definition and really turning what I have into iron. I will post some updates while I go,

love the plan... lean and mean... you already got a great look from those latest pics. few pounds of fat loss and a few pounds of muscle gain ... at your current body fat should really show up.

good luck friend

That's a good cycle imo. My only concerns would be your liver running both those orals for an extended period of time. Also my next concern would be ensuring your hemocrit level doesn't surpass 55.

Are you planning on using caber or prami for prolactin?

tkasch30 said:
I like that, no pussy doses. Lol
tkasch30
lol they are effective doses suited for what I need. The Tren dose may be a little over the top but the EQ and Mast will really shine at those doses if I can get my BF down. Part of it is just looking good lol.

Daredevil said:
That's a good cycle imo. My only concerns would be your liver running both those orals for an extended period of time. Also my next concern would be ensuring your hemocrit level doesn't surpass 55.

Are you planning on using caber or prami for prolactin?
Daredevil
I have some caber but have not needed it yet. My last cycle was Tren at 700 and I was fine. Hemocrit, shermercrit lol. I may donate if I my bp gets to high. I really dont run a lot of EQ so this will be a learning cycle for me as well. I have run it before just not at 900.

As far as the orals both are mild and besides.... I have cycle support 🙂

Nice cycle right there bro. Bout to main some nice progress. Already have a dam good foundation to work with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it alot! Only thing I would change is the tbol and var. Id run the tbol last. It blows var away! Run the tbol at the end at 60-80.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

suraonyx23 said:
I like it alot! Only thing I would change is the tbol and var. Id run the tbol last. It blows var away! Run the tbol at the end at 60-80.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
suraonyx23
I know what you are saying and thats the very reason I am using the T-bol at the start to kick things off a little. The var for muscle hardness along with the Tren twords the end should be a nice complement for the finishing touches.

I pretty much like it I love EQ myself. I tell myself theres no reason to add it in my current cycle but may end up doing so anyway

LT for me EQ raises my hemocrit drastically. What's your average blood pressure off cycle and on cycle?

Fuck eq its murdering me this will be the last time I use it it works good but I just can't handle it

EQ works wonders for some, while others get little to no beneifits,Other than the sides. For me, my last run was 800 mgs ew for 20 weeks. ( well that was the plan anyway) about week 12. My blood pressure was in stage 2 hypertension. My eyeballs hurt, nosebleeds out of nowhere. Not just regular nosebleeds. I'm talking blood pouring out of one nostril at a time so bad, is stuff a cotton ball in my bleeding side. And keep on changing it til it would clot. And headaches so bad, no training was done for weeks. Stopped the EQ ,And after say 4 weeks it got better. ILearned a lot in that 12-ish Weeks.

Thats my symptoms now^^ im cruising after Saturday my vody is screemimg for a break

Well let me clear that up to me a cruise is maybe 300mg test and maybe some primo or just mast lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.