Here is the plan

It's real, for me anyways , and 49er seems to be having same issues. Others people can handle it no problems.

Back to back tren cycles. You da man! That's certainly not for me.

JuicedVenom said:
EQ works wonders for some, while others get little to no beneifits,Other than the sides. For me, my last run was 800 mgs ew for 20 weeks. ( well that was the plan anyway) about week 12. My blood pressure was in stage 2 hypertension. My eyeballs hurt, nosebleeds out of nowhere. Not just regular nosebleeds. I'm talking blood pouring out of one nostril at a time so bad, is stuff a cotton ball in my bleeding side. And keep on changing it til it would clot. And headaches so bad, no training was done for weeks. Stopped the EQ ,And after say 4 weeks it got better. ILearned a lot in that 12-ish Weeks.
JuicedVenom
Experienced the same thing to a lesser degree although my other compounds were much too high.

Thanks for the shared experiences guys. I will defiantly keep an eye on the BP. Perhaps I will just stick to 600mgs. Had no issues with that dose the last time.

I think as long as you drink 2 cups of Mrs. Butter Worth's maple syrup each day, and only jerk off with your left hand, you'll be just fine.

T-bar said:
I think as long as you drink 2 cups of Mrs. Butter Worth's maple syrup each day, and only jerk off with your left hand, you'll be just fine.
T-bar
LMAO! no way I can go left handed. Besides I already have your face tattooed on my right. 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.