Hey brothers and sisters!!!

MuscleAddiction said:
Was invited to come over here...thanks FlyingFox! Going to see who I know around these parts 😉.
MuscleAddiction
WTF took you so long Bro.

I invited you long ago when everyone left bop. I sent it to your safe mail acct. Never heard back.

Glad to see you here.

I fucken missed you man!

Welcome to EG 😉

Welcome home! Hope uou find the time to hang out here tons of great guys.

Well...well...feeling like a reunion already!!! JM brother missed you too buddy, better late than never. Thanks guys for the warm welcome, and once I get all set up and unpack my things we will be back to where we were before...a brotherhood!!! You all are fucking awesome!!! This forum doesn't like my Droid...keeps kicking me out when I try to post...well I will keep trying!!!

Welcome MA, I recognize you from other boards. Good to have you here this is the best board around

What the hell is up with this irritating chat box pop up??? Every time I try to reply here it pops up...where is the off button!!! 49er, HAI, FF, JM (of course you would remember my hot ass wife, she is AY Built!!! And still going at it!!!), krustus (still owe me a logo!!!), all the rest of my brothers who yes I have missed and if it wasn't for FF and Krustus popping up on my other forum I would have not been here now...must have deleted the SM JM that you sent, sorry bro...but thank you!!! So let me get familiar with this forum as my phone doesn't like it, on my iPad now and seems to be working better...except for irritating chat pop up!!!

Thanks again for all the kind words, warm welcome home, and looking forward to being here with you all too!!! I do see some great sponsors here too!!! Where the hell have I been lol!!!

MA...love to my brotherhood!!!

MuscleAddiction said:
What the hell is up with this irritating chat box pop up??? Every time I try to reply here it pops up...where is the off button!!! 49er, HAI, FF, JM (of course you would remember my hot ass wife, she is AY Built!!! And still going at it!!!), krustus (still owe me a logo!!!), all the rest of my brothers who yes I have missed and if it wasn't for FF and Krustus popping up on my other forum I would have not been here now...must have deleted the SM JM that you sent, sorry bro...but thank you!!! So let me get familiar with this forum as my phone doesn't like it, on my iPad now and seems to be working better...except for irritating chat pop up!!!

Thanks again for all the kind words, warm welcome home, and looking forward to being here with you all too!!! I do see some great sponsors here too!!! Where the hell have I been lol!!!

MA...love to my brotherhood!!!
MuscleAddictionpop up? is someone sending you an instant message?..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.