HGH brands

D

DGAF

I am able to get my hands on a few different brands of hgh, I wanted to get some input from people who have used any of them or heard anything about any of them. Kinda like what they would rank them on a scale of best to worst. What to watch out for to know if they are real or fakes.

ansomone
riptropins
hygetropins
kigtropins
jintropins
blue tops

imho go with muscleboosters hyges

Even Hyges are faked, get blood work with any GH you buy. Too many counterfeits out there right now.

Kuntrykok said:
Even Hyges are faked, get blood work with any GH you buy. Too many counterfeits out there right now.
Kuntrykokyes they are muscleboosters have been tested though..
vendor very important no matter the brand

DGAF said:
I am able to get my hands on a few different brands of hgh, I wanted to get some input from people who have used any of them or heard anything about any of them. Kinda like what they would rank them on a scale of best to worst. What to watch out for to know if they are real or fakes.

ansomone
riptropins
hygetropins
kigtropins
jintropins
blue tops
DGAF
I'm not sure about ansomone, but Rip's score consistently highest on SDS test. I'm cycling Rip's right now, sides are kicking in. Remember, you have to run GH awhile before you'll notice any benefits, no matter which brand you choose. Hyge's are definitely 2nd best.

DGAF said:

ansomone4
riptropins2
hygetropins1
kigtropins6
jintropins5
blue tops3
DGAF based on my knowledge
I would rate them like this
Hyges 1
Rips 2
Blue tops3
Jins 4
ansom 5
Kigs 6
Just based on my knowledge of them..hard to find good kigs,jins,ansome....hyges and rips less fakes and test high...if the blue tops are generic kefei they are gtg also..muscle booster has tested good hyges and kefei blue tops...
Ansom

GRIM said:
Kuntrykok said:

Dude you gotta test each shipment you get, just because 1 kit tests good doesn't make 100 good. Too many fakes.

Blueedge said:
DGAF said:

ansomone4
riptropins2
hygetropins1
kigtropins6
jintropins5
blue tops3
DGAF based on my knowledge
I would rate them like this
Hyges 1
Rips 2
Blue tops3
Jins 4
ansom 5
Kigs 6
Just based on my knowledge of them..hard to find good kigs,jins,ansome....hyges and rips less fakes and test high...if the blue tops are generic kefei they are gtg also..muscle booster has tested good hyges and kefei blue tops...
Ansom

I've never seen Hyge's score higher than Rip's on SDS test. Rip's score consistently higher than all.

Kuntrykok said:
GRIM said:
Kuntrykok said:

Dude you gotta test each shipment you get, just because 1 kit tests good doesn't make 100 good. Too many fakes.
I understand what you are saying..However all tests I have seen thus far are legit.
Compared to other suppliers that are not.
Suppliers get them from wholesale places as well. Their distribution as in anything helps determine if it's gonna be fake or not.
The same goes for any product..

many claim the rips test were faked as well as real world results don't show them being better from all my reading, and talking to people that ran both.

GRIM said:
Kuntrykok said:
GRIM said:
Kuntrykok said:

I understand what you are saying..However all tests I have seen thus far are legit.
Compared to other suppliers that are not.
Suppliers get them from wholesale places as well. Their distribution as in anything helps determine if it's gonna be fake or not.
The same goes for any product..

I agree, most of the lead distributor's get them straight from the manufacturer's in China, so it would seem if you have a legit connect you're gonna get legit product consistently.

Just get rid of the kigs right off the bat! Those are all bunk now. Surprised no one else mentioned this.

GRIM said:
many claim the rips test were faked as well as real world results don't show them being better from all my reading, and talking to people that ran both.
GRIM
Real world SDS test have shown Rip's score higher than Hyge's. Last test I saw was on OLM. Unfortunately I'll never go back there. Drak backed me on that also, he said he's seen Rip's score consistently higher on SDS test, This doesn't mean Hyge's aren't good.

Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
GRIM
Real world SDS test have shown Rip's score higher than Hyge's. Last test I saw was on OLM. Unfortunately I'll never go back there. Drak backed me on that also, he said he's seen Rip's score consistently higher on SDS test, This doesn't mean Hyge's aren't good.
yes many claim those tests are faked and running them side by side shows no extreme difference like the test claims.
People often actually prefer the hyges in actual real world testing side by side.
Tests can be altered, results on the other hand..

GRIM said:
GRIM

I had 5 kits of rips...they were awesome..2 iu was evident I was on gh...lethargy , accelerated recovery, good deep sleep, tingling in hamds. Limbs going to sleep easy...best I ever looked was on them ...swamp juice is running 2 kits of same batch I got and loves them..I have never heard any proof of a fake or seen a legit test to prove they were bunk. I know 8/10 trustedpeople who tested tthem...Nobel on sf is a gh guru and recently said fakes are showing up..maybe those claiming they are fakes got counterfieted rips..any things possible....everything good gets counterfieted eventually...hyges will probably soon...but if I was gonna iinvest in gh it would be hyges or rips...also the rips I got had labels on box and counterfeit security code that checked out on the riptropin web site...I've heard of boxes coming without labels and they mail label separate...the labels on mine didn't look like stickers but printed professionally on the boxes...maybe the plain boxes were fake I dunno

Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
GRIM

All tests I've seen on hyges and rips they score in low 30's never seen any test much above 34-35 on either..

Blueedge said:
GRIM said:
GRIM

I had 5 kits of rips...they were awesome..2 iu was evident I was on gh...lethargy , accelerated recovery, good deep sleep, tingling in hamds. Limbs going to sleep easy...best I ever looked was on them ...swamp juice is running 2 kits of same batch I got and loves them..I have never heard any proof of a fake or seen a legit test to prove they were bunk. I know 8/10 trustedpeople who tested tthem...Nobel on sf is a gh guru and recently said fakes are showing up..maybe those claiming they are fakes got counterfieted rips..any things possible....everything good gets counterfieted eventually...hyges will probably soon...but if I was gonna iinvest in gh it would be hyges or rips...also the rips I got had labels on box and counterfeit security code that checked out on the riptropin web site...I've heard of boxes coming without labels and they mail label separate...the labels on mine didn't look like stickers but printed professionally on the boxes...maybe the plain boxes were fake I dunno

Agree with everything you said here. I am running just 2iu's/day and the response is crazy, imo. The sides are kicking in fully, have been for 2-3 weeks, I'm on week 9 now. Yeah, hyge's will be faked also, as you said, everything eventually is.

I got mine from Magnum, on AB. The batch and lot #'s were from the exact same as a dude posted w/bloods. He scored very high.

How do you feel about PPP, on S-F?

there were a few tests claiming rips in the 60's one by a source who turned up to be a scammer..
I'm not knocking either one, just relaying what I've heard and read.

GRIM said:
there were a few tests claiming rips in the 60's one by a source who turned up to be a scammer..
I'm not knocking either one, just relaying what I've heard and read.
GRIM
Yeah, that would be an obvious scammer. I think you're safe with either 1, from a legit source.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.