HGH brands

Let me add I also ran kefei blue tops and did notice a big difference compared to rips..took about 4iu of. Kefei to equal what I felt off rips....test on sf scored the kefei blue tops lower than rips usually scored around18-24 still good by any standard

I got my rips from doomsday before he retired...and kefei from muscle booster...he is solid source

Oh I see grim..60 is stupid no gh is gonna come back that high not even pharma ..I could be wrong but I think pharma tests in mid 30's also

Blueedge said:
Let me add I also ran kefei blue tops and did notice a big difference compared to rips..took about 4iu of. Kefei to equal what I felt off rips....test on sf scored the kefei blue tops lower than rips usually scored around18-24 still good by any standard

I got my rips from doomsday before he retired...and kefei from muscle booster...he is solid source

Oh I see grim..60 is stupid no gh is gonna come back that high not even pharma ..I could be wrong but I think pharma tests in mid 30's also
Blueedge
Yep, 18-24 is still decent.

PPP had legit rips for good price but had hiccups from time to time..can't knock him or give him props personally ....after dooms retired him and one other source on sf were only ones with rips

Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
there were a few tests claiming rips in the 60's one by a source who turned up to be a scammer..
I'm not knocking either one, just relaying what I've heard and read.
GRIM
Yeah, that would be an obvious scammer. I think you're safe with either 1, from a legit source.
agreed.
source imo more important than the brand.
I ran acrossed some info on how serum levels can't be used to test quality, only if its bunk or not.
Different timing, absorption, etc

Either way, just go for good source 😉

Hanzo said:
Blueedge said:

Blueedge I will add kefei blue tops are 192aa and leave welts on some people allergic to it....those who get whelts should not run 192 as it can cause some undesirable effects...I believe a tolerance is built by these who are allergic...been a long time since I researched 191aa and 192aa but I'm sure a simple search would confirm along the lines of what I mentioned...I got SWAmp got huge welts from same kefei I ran. I got small red spots..yet another member ran my same kefei and had no issue at all...so some can't run them others can due to the above mentioned....
Yep, 18-24 is still decent.

GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
there were a few tests claiming rips in the 60's one by a source who turned up to be a scammer..
I'm not knocking either one, just relaying what I've heard and read.
GRIM
Yeah, that would be an obvious scammer. I think you're safe with either 1, from a legit source.
agreed.
source imo more important than the brand.
I ran acrossed some info on how serum levels can't be used to test quality, only if its bunk or not.
Different timing, absorption, etc

Either way, just go for good source 😉

For sure, a lot is gonna depend on how you run them and if you add to your natural pulse or override it. Personally, I'm of the school of thought witch says to run in morning, when cortisol is high and natural hGH is low. I also run this way as it makes sense to not run at night, as your natural hGH pulse peaks soon after you start sleeping. I do know that it's popular with a lot of people to run at night tho.

My serostims tested at 24 on me. I've had rips test in the 30s on me before. There is a lot to how they are handled as well. Treat them delicate and recon the way you supposed to and you'll get the least mechanical loss. Shake them up an forget getting any results.

I've got hyges coming from booster. I really wanna test them on me too to see how they compare to US Pharma. Note, my serostims "expired" 5/31/13.

I am running nordictropins and the guy I got them from said they tested at 24. I have gotten a lot leaner and I look real good, I think the best I have looked in awhile. I am running 4ius a day 5 days on and 2 days off, but I am also on a lot of other stuff too so narrowing anything down to just one thing is hard. I have a guy that can get any of the 6 brands I mentioned in this thread, originally I wasn't going to get any for myself just some for a friend of mine but reading the responses here I might pick up a few kits of hyges and rips just to test them compared to what I am taking now to see if there is a noticeable difference.

I got the best results from Jins in the past. To bad for me that I can not run HGH anymore do to having cancer in the past. Not worth it in the long game plan of life.

Ok I am planning on picking up a couple kits of the hyges, now how can I tell if they are real or fakes, anything specific I should look for?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.