Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i'm thinking of giving it a go? anyone got any experience with it

this article makes it sound really good

http://www.steroidology.com/hgh-fragment-176-191-2/

several different pep companies... grindstone labs , superior , purchasepeptides...etc

I have came close to using it but decided not to, went with hgh instead. I've always heard its fat benefits are pretty damn good! Give it a try krustus and let us know! Hopefully you will be able to get legit frag hgh.

I use GHRP-2 / GHRP-6 / SERMORELIN I get from my anti aging doc from some compounding pharmacy in texas. Wonder if I could add this in looks good. Heard a lot of people using it past few years never gave it a go.

superbee thats my plan too, going on Sermorelin 300 mcg's with 250mcg's of GHRP-2 and looking at 250 mcgs of frag 176-191 three times a day . it adds up to a costly peptide protocol but its well studied and i believe safe and will greatly reduce body fat while increasing lean muscle mass and general well being, add trt test and some blast in there during the year and i expect great gains this coming year

yep... mister b... i'm running ghrp 2..mod grf... right now think i'm gonna add the frag

It sounds like the hgh frag is missing the increase in number of muscle cells which is ghs biggest feature

It sounds like the hgh frag is missing the increase in number of muscle cells which is ghs biggest feature

It's supposed to have only the fatloss properties of GH... real GH causes growth in other tissues besides muscle and other sides that i would like to avoid.

plus i'm currently 215-220 and would like to get down to about 200 or less if possible... so muscle growth right now is not my goal

i'm gonna be only doing trt test for a while...125mg a week max.... that's why i'm trying the frag... no sides (supposedly)... and i don't do stimulants.

Who did you order from... Hard to find a reputable peptide source....

fuck it im going with HGH .. did some serious reading over at datbtrue and its just easier to go real hgh but Toms got the real deal just cost seems to make it easier to do hgh

What makes hyperplasia on muscle cells is the elevated igf-1 levels, correct? So if that frag doesn't cause that to happen then you wouldn't have to worry about organs and muscle cells splitting.

But what are the reasons for fat loss? What is the cause and effect for that to happen?

blasson said:
What makes hyperplasia on muscle cells is the elevated igf-1 levels, correct? So if that frag doesn't cause that to happen then you wouldn't have to worry about organs and muscle cells splitting.

But what are the reasons for fat loss? What is the cause and effect for that to happen?
blasson
Yes, correct. Without the igf increase , not sure what the benefit would be

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.