HGH FRAG 176-191... anyone got experience... reads real good

i got about 2 months worth coming... we'll see... different sections of the GH molecule are responsible for different actions (or so i've read...lol)... this is the fatloss section isolated out of the GH...thus the name hgh frag

krustus said:
i'm gonna be only doing trt test for a while...125mg a week max.... that's why i'm trying the frag... no sides (supposedly)... and i don't do stimulants.
krustus
No stimulants your such a good boy KRUSTY.

krustus said:
several different pep companies... grindstone labs , superior , purchasepeptides...etc
krustus
Krustus if you take the plung, grindstones is legit. Treated me well 2x since opening. On there aromasin, hexarelin, mod grf. no issues.

the frag need to be used empty stomach before exercise then do cardio , really only needed before cardio when fasting

Sityslicker. .I did use grindstone. ... and misterb. ..I do intermittent fasting so I was thinking in the morning shot and before workout o

My coach runs it from Tom's. My coach runs it from Tom's Along with other peptides and grows like a fucking weed. Problem is some of these peptides need to be pulsed. Therefore requiring up to three pins out of each day. Others only require one pin week. If you have questions about peptides go onto the site allaboutpeptides.com

tkasch30 said:
Yes, correct. Without the igf increase , not sure what the benefit would be
tkasch30 I believe it's called GHRH that's what brings up the IGF levels When it comes to the world of peptides you must stack them. several of them in order to create the proper combination In order to raise igf levels etc. I believe it's somerellin which causes extreme hunger and tiredness they all do different things. But if you find the right combination you can get away with some good growth But there's very few people who carry real peptides With the exception of mt2. But toms is very good and expensive as well. By the time you're done you could have bought a kit of serostims

yup , thats what i took away from my searching. best place for info on these http://www.datbtrue.co.uk/

Toms got the hook up, real as it gets but return on investment in lower than i hoped for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.