HGH?

basically in for the fatloss effect too. And see wut other results I can get from it

When I do finally get hgh again im getting the best of the best fda approved shit. I want some saizen forsure 🙂

For synergy and BF loss. Even when i bulk ill still use it. Maybe it would help control the Fat you get from bulking?

4everstrong said:
For synergy and BF loss. Even when i bulk ill still use it. Maybe it would help control the Fat you get from bulking?
4everstrong
It will help control BF gain when bulking. I have noticed I can't hardly gain a spec of fat even though I eat like mad now. I noticed this after about 6mo on it. GH is good for everyone and every occasion..

Boltbreaker said:
It will help control BF gain when bulking. I have noticed I can't hardly gain a spec of fat even though I eat like mad now. I noticed this after about 6mo on it. GH is good for everyone and every occasion..
Boltbreaker
Exactly what im looking for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.