Highest Dose

My craziest cycle is not too crazy but it really felt good to come off of it lmao
Test e 800
Eq 600
TREN e 400
HGH 4iu daily
Sdrol 20mg two weeks three off then back on again.

I even good rejected from donating blood because they said my iron was too high.

Got some good gains

Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com

I've never been bigger, leaner then on this cycle. With npp.amd tren you better have Pramipexole or cabergoline on hand for prolactin sides.
If you can get passed the prolactin, there is a real synergy with tren & npp.

Test e 250 eod
Tren 100 eod
Npp 100 -150 eod
1-6 superdrol 30mg
7-12 break from orals
12-18 wintsrol 75

1-18 Pramipexole 0.5 Ed
1-18 T3 25 mcg ed
1-18 adex.0.5 e3d
1-18 gh 4iu ed

Indefiently Propecia 1mg ed

Last edited:
I've never been bigger, leaner then on this cycle. With npp.amd tren you better have Pramipexole or cabergoline on hand for prolactin sides.
If you can get passed the prolactin, there is a real synergy with tren & npp.

Test e 250 eod
Tren 100 eod
Npp 100 -150 eod
1-6 superdrol 30mg
7-12 break from orals
12-18 wintsrol 75

1-18 Pramipexole 0.5 Ed
1-18 T3 25 mcg ed
1-18 adex.0.5 e3d
1-18 gh 4iu ed

Indefiently Propecia 1mg ed
sityslicker1I'm thinking of trying something like this bro ..how was your libido I've never ran deca or npp ..I've always been a tren ace and eq guy

I went up to 2 grams at one point, only for 16 weeks.
Was doing great, my body seemed tolerate it.
Then life and my head slowed my ass down, guess I'm lucky it did.
I wasn't a nice person.
Never went over 750 since
Got a few crappy pics of pics.
I was in the 230's at 5'8"

Sorry, pics didn't come out.
I will try again later.
Would I do it again?
Yes and no
If I had the right people to keep pushing me, I could have made it (I think)
Lost all my friends and family.
Also, I should have had some one doing my diet. I ate anything I could get in me, no nutrition - just crapppp
Could have accomplished a much it more with 750mg. Max.
Who knows???
I'm old and broken for now

Think I did 1000 for about a month before I stopped, I liked it, but didn't feel comfortable staying there as Im not a competitor, just experimenting. I ran 700 for a couple months with a lil arimidex here and there and loved it. Now I feel more sensitive to side effects; I just run the minimum dose to keep me from feeling low test symptoms, usually 100 mg. I feel like my BP and aggression towards certain coworkers stays in check at that dose too lol. I used to be able to do more without feeling as many estrogen sides, now I bump higher and I need arimidex, which I hate taking

Highest test I ever ran was 1600 a weeks. And honestly I saw no noticeable benefits from that much test just more sides. I got slight back acne at that dose and was very hard to dial in my AI too.
That's not the only thing I was running at the time either. Was running 600mgs of tren e a week and 600mgs of mast p a week and 30mgs of Sdrol a day and 6iu of long acting slin a day.
Was a hell of a cycle but I don't run this much gear anymore. At my age I just run small cycles now and never more than 400-600mgs of any given gear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.