hitting veins?

back4more

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Alright heres my issue, I've been on for years now always on blast and cruise for the first few years id hardly ever hit a vein but here recently I've been hitting veins almost every time I pin. Im using the same spots ive always used and for some reason I just started to get blood in pin about every time now. Has any of you run into anything similar to this and what did you do?

The body reacts to dammage of the tissue by creating more blood flow which means you have more vessels in that area. This is probably why you are drawing blood. Do you get coughing fits more than normal now too?

Find new injection spots like your quads. Lay off your normal spots for a while then rotate them back in and try to not hit same spots so often.

Yes I do get more coughing fits and tightness in my chest. I do rotate the spots with every shot and never do same spot more than once a week but im sure that after yrs of doing this it's probably done what you said. I have read b4 that some people on certain compounds actually have to give blood to levitate blood built up you know anything on this? Appreciate you responding to bro

giving blood is recommended from my understanding...

Another question is this.. On average how much are you injecting at once? Back loading insulin pins can alleviate some of this. Hardly any trauma is caused by using them..

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

sometimes i just blood let.. I inject a vein and let it get sucked up.

let that area heal for a while before going back. I heard that giving blood helps make the blood thicker.

massdig said:
let that area heal for a while before going back. I heard that giving blood helps make the blood thicker.
massdigMaybe I miss understood what you posted, but how would losing blood make it thicker? RBC's make your blood thicker so losing blood would in essence lessen this.. long story short, giving blood lowers your hematocrit.

homegrown said:
Maybe I miss understood what you posted, but how would losing blood make it thicker? RBC's make your blood thicker so losing blood would in essence lessen this.. long story short, giving blood lowers your hematocrit.

homegrownbump....

homegrown said:
Maybe I miss understood what you posted, but how would losing blood make it thicker? RBC's make your blood thicker so losing blood would in essence lessen this.. long story short, giving blood lowers your hematocrit.

homegrown
He was probably thinking about donating plasma

homegrown said:
Donating plasma and donating blood are two pretty different things.. ya...

homegrown
Yeah definitely. He probably just got mixed up

I never go over 3cc and most the time only 2cc. I appreciate it homegrown ill start back loading slin pins and see how that helps

Do they make different gauges for slin pins? Because i cant push any of my gear through one of those things

morrey said:
Do they make different gauges for slin pins? Because i cant push any of my gear through one of those things
morreyYa they make different gauges.. It goes through most of them easily besides ultra fine.

I actually like the idea of using the slin pins because it actually opens up many more spots to hit

Get 27ga needles for your pins. I use those on bis and traps. May need to warm the oil before injecting though. Some oils are though to push through so watch shaking.

morrey said:
morrey
29 and 30, I believe. Like Rock said, warm up the barrel with warm water, after you draw.

I actually prefer warming vials of oil in the microwave for about 15 seconds. For some reason, running a pin under the water seems like it could contaminate. Do not heat a pin in the micro, only vials.

RockShawn said:
I actually prefer warming vials of oil in the microwave for about 15 seconds. For some reason, running a pin under the water seems like it could contaminate. Do not heat a pin in the micro, only vials.
RockShawnJust keep the pin away from the water....but you're right....especially Fla. water!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.