hitting veins?

homegrown said:
Donating plasma and donating blood are two pretty different things.. ya...

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"
homegrown
Totally agree, I like to give red blood cells myself. Takes a bit longer but it makes me feel better. My Dr is always riding my ass about my RBC count being up.

Does anybody know if they check for aas when you give blood we have a blood mobile tbat comes to my work all the time. I'm a little hesitant to give unless I know they don't.

I seriously dout it.lot if folks give blood that do aas.hell it's just string blood.lol

slimpickings said:
Does anybody know if they check for aas when you give blood we have a blood mobile tbat comes to my work all the time. I'm a little hesitant to give unless I know they don't.
slimpickingsAs far as I know not when you give but they probably check it after but the thing that kept getting me was my BP was too high to give several times I went in. I need to try again this next week.

Buck said:
Totally agree, I like to give red blood cells myself. Takes a bit longer but it makes me feel better. My Dr is always riding my ass about my RBC count being up.
Buck
So, do you stay away from EQ then?

slimpickings said:
slimpickingsAll they check is hematocrit and bp.

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.