Hmmm

Hanzo

Time Deum
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/16/crime-wave-elusive-data-shows-frightening-toll-illegal-immigrant-criminals/

morrey said:
Why do you suppose these stats are unavailable?
morrey
If you had a bit of common sense it's because they are illegal aliens and no one knows they're here until they are caught. You are some kind of genius. You'll be perfect for obamacare.

Let me specify. In the article it said "the government agencies that crunch crime numbers are utterly unable -- or unwilling -- to pinpoint for the public how many illegal immigrants are arrested within U.S. borders each year"
Im asking why do you think these stats are unavailable which was the main point of the article not how many are here illegally

Brcause Jeh Johnson and the Skunk have ordered the BP to not count as incursions within 50 miles. Illegal aliens make up 37% of the prison population, Weinstein

Why are you allowed to feign indignity (like a girl) when you think you might have a point, although you don't? I have asked you to clarify and prove all of your childish rubbish in countless posts and you reply with ineffectual pap, at best? Never links, never a cohesive statement much less a cogent point or argument, God forbid.

They have a saying for you on the 'street' >> "Your shit is weak".

Hanzo said:
Brcause Jeh Johnson and the Skunk have ordered the BP to not count as incursions within 50 miles. Illegal aliens make up 37% of the prison population, Weinstein

Why are you allowed to feign indignity (like a girl) when you think you might have a point, although you don't? I have asked you to clarify and prove all of your childish rubbish in countless posts and you reply with ineffectual pap, at best? Never links, never a cohesive statement much less a cogent point or argument, God forbid.

They have a saying for you on the 'street' >> "Your shit is weak".
Hanzo
Why you mad again bro?

The government may be hiding or might actually be completely lost. Can you prove without questionable doubt the government does not have the stats? Maybe there is a reason for them not providing it. Be open minded and look at all the possibilities. The Government does what is in their best interest. Until recently no one knew a single thing about tor and the marketplaces involved with it. The Government had known of this problem since the 1990s. If you even want "evidence" look at what democrats and republicans have said in arguments. The Government has a lot of information hidden from the general population so who really knows?

So it is not common sense that the government doesn't have a single clue on the amount of undocumented individuals. Do you hold in a high position in the government and know otherwise? I doubt it so stop being a smart ass. Also stop being racist and calling them "illegal immigrants". They are not bad people and are just simply undocumented individuals. Yes a lot of them are in prison , but you also have to see where they come from. They are coming from countries where they might of have been getting extorted, seeing gun fights on a daily basis,and are looking for a better place to be. So yes if you have been around a bad environment your whole life , you will not have the same logical reasoning as someone who has always been in a good environment. Money pays for better education, bigger homes , no need to steal for food. These individuals don't tend to have lots of money so they don't always have their basic needs. If you had the choice of either dying from starvation or stealing food what would you do?

dyel said:
Why you mad again bro?

The government may be hiding or might actually be completely lost. Can you prove without questionable doubt the government does not have the stats? Maybe there is a reason for them not providing it. Be open minded and look at all the possibilities. The Government does what is in their best interest. Until recently no one knew a single thing about tor and the marketplaces involved with it. The Government had known of this problem since the 1990s. If you even want "evidence" look at what democrats and republicans have said in arguments. The Government has a lot of information hidden from the general population so who really knows?

So it is not common sense that the government doesn't have a single clue on the amount of undocumented individuals. Do you hold in a high position in the government and know otherwise? I doubt it so stop being a smart ass. Also stop being racist and calling them "illegal immigrants". They are not bad people and are just simply undocumented individuals. Yes a lot of them are in prison , but you also have to see where they come from. They are coming from countries where they might of have been getting extorted, seeing gun fights on a daily basis,and are looking for a better place to be. So yes if you have been around a bad environment your whole life , you will not have the same logical reasoning as someone who has always been in a good environment. Money pays for better education, bigger homes , no need to steal for food. These individuals don't tend to have lots of money so they don't always have their basic needs. If you had the choice of either dying from starvation or stealing food what would you do?
dyel
Can you prove otherwise? Use ICE, DOJ and FBI stats and get a grip. Just stay off my threads and likewise, you are merely a troll. They are illegal aliens and stop telling me I'm a racist. Who the fuck are you? A troll, merely a troll.

Sounds like you should reduce the soy oil in your gear. You're always asking if people are mad. Sounds like you can't control your emotions. You must be an illegal alien.

Hanzo said:
Can you prove otherwise? Use ICE, DOJ and FBI stats and get a grip. Just stay off my threads and likewise, you are merely a troll. They are illegal aliens and stop telling me I'm a racist. Who the fuck are you? A troll, merely a troll.
Hanzo
Show me all of this evidence you have. You do not hold a high position in the government so who the fuck are you to know otherwise? Also you are being racist dumb shit. if you had just came to this country would you appreciate being called "illegal immigrant versus undocumented individual? Be open minded and your second post again are you trying argue in a sad attempt to feel better about yourself? Get rid of your big ass ego kid.

dyel said:
Show me all of this evidence you have. You do not hold a high position in the government so who the fuck are you to know otherwise? Also you are being racist dumb shit. if you had just came to this country would you appreciate being called "illegal immigrant versus undocumented individual? Be open minded and your second post again are you trying argue in a sad attempt to feel better about yourself? Get rid of your big ass ego kid.
dyel
I'm not a kid jackazz.I'm also mixed race, 25% white. Shove it up your ass. You didn't read the article or you might have read where the stats come from. A law breaker (ILLEGAL ALIEN) is still a lawbreaker. We have laws in our country for a reason, not to be broken on a whim. Don't be such a dumbass and research for yourself, instead of acting as if you're some kind of expert. Ever heard of Google? Go to the DOJ website, the FBI website, the ICE website, the BCP website, it's not hard at all .... if you have any intelligence at all. Never mind.

Your budding obsession with me is very weird, shall we say. Just stay away from me and likewise.

Hanzo said:
I'm not a kid jackazz.I'm also mixed race, 25% white. Shove it up your ass. You didn't read the article or you might have read where the stats come from. A law breaker (ILLEGAL ALIEN) is still a lawbreaker. We have laws in our country for a reason, not to be broken on a whim. Don't be such a dumbass and research for yourself, instead of acting as if you're some kind of expert. Ever heard of Google? Go to the DOJ website, the FBI website, the ICE website, the BCP website, it's not hard at all .... if you have any intelligence at all. Never mind.

Your budding obsession with me is very weird, shall we say. Just stay away from me and likewise.
Hanzo
What does your race have to do with anything? I did read your little article that was extremely biased. Media is meant to control the masses. It's doing a dam good job with you. I'm aware of these websites? what are you trying to prove? You have posted that you're highly educated and I would hope you learned something however that didn't happen :/ seeing you're still a racist asshole. you don't hold any position where you can say without doubt it's the government not know the amount of undocumented citizens than otherwise. I'm just simply stating my 2 cents since you're without a doubt a genius of course! that's how you know all of this knowledge , but yet cannot think about the possibilities that can be possible true. Second guessing yourself is for dummies of course!

Zero% of your post makes sense. I'm 50% Japanese, 25% Dominican and 25% Scottish = 100% American. Take your racist bs and shove it up your ass. Where the fuck are you from? You know absolutely nothing of out culture, etc. and you try to lecture others on race? What a joke.

If the media has such a grip on our country, provide links or evidence to support your inanities, you can't.

I didn't write the article you dunmbfucker. Send your bs elsewhere.

Hanzo said:
Zero% of your post makes sense. I'm 50% Japanese, 25% Dominican and 25% Scottish = 100% American. Take your racist bs and shove it up your ass. Where the fuck are you from? You know absolutely nothing of out culture, etc. and you try to lecture others on race? What a joke.

If the media has such a grip on our country, provide links or evidence to support your inanities, you can't.

I didn't write the article you dunmbfucker. Send your bs elsewhere.
Hanzo
Im 25% Scottish too!!! 🙂 no joke

Hanzo said:

Hanzo
you can be racist to your own race genius? uhm another issue with you if you are going to argue at least spell right man. " you know absolutely nothing of out culture, etc. and you try to lecture others on race?" Sentences do not start with "and" and "nothing of out?" means?? Grammar check please :-* I know plenty go google what undocumented immigrant so you can figure out the proper term and stop being an racist asshole. You honestly do not think media controls the world? oh god. Why do people buy 100k cars? The media is all around you. Advertising on everything that's all media attempting to make you prefer x over z. you're truly a lost cause if you do not think media affects you. Do you notice how they only report when a black person kills 10 people , but not when a white person kill someone of color? open your mind you have tons to learn young one. why are you so butthurt bro?

Only thing I have to say on this is if your in the U.S. Without papers because you snuck over you should only be called one thing, a criminal.

LittleTom said:
Only thing I have to say on this is if your in the U.S. Without papers because you snuck over you should only be called one thing, a criminal.
LittleTom
yes I'll have to agree that yes they are breaking a law. However you shouldn't refer them to as criminals either. Most of them are running away from poor countries and are simply looking for a better life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.