Hmmm

dyel said:
you can be racist to your own race genius? uhm another issue with you if you are going to argue at least spell right man. " you know absolutely nothing of out culture, etc. and you try to lecture others on race?" Sentences do not start with "and" and "nothing of out?" means?? Grammar check please :-* I know plenty go google what undocumented immigrant so you can figure out the proper term and stop being an racist asshole. You honestly do not think media controls the world? oh god. Why do people buy 100k cars? The media is all around you. Advertising on everything that's all media attempting to make you prefer x over z. you're truly a lost cause if you do not think media affects you. Do you notice how they only report when a black person kills 10 people , but not when a white person kill someone of color? open your mind you have tons to learn young one. why are you so butthurt bro?
dyel
Who is butthurt? More homoerotic projection. "Undocumented immigrant" is a construct of the Left to soften the blow of CRIMINAL.

You have the nerve to point out grammatical errors? Reread your own posts, holy shit.You're not even native to the USA, fuck you. Go back to your shitty gear thread and stay there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YthG-MeKcbQ

You still have not provided 1 shred of evidence to contradict anything I've posted. No links. No debate. Nothing.N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

dyel said:
yes I'll have to agree that yes they are breaking a law. However you shouldn't refer them to as criminals either. Most of them are running away from poor countries and are simply looking for a better life.
dyel
Genius:

Full Definition of CRIMINAL

: relating to, involving, or being a crime <criminal neglect>

: relating to crime or to the prosecution of suspects in a crime <criminal statistics> <brought criminal action>

: guilty of crime; also : of or befitting a criminal <a criminal mind>

: disgraceful

— crim·i·nal·ly adverb

Its kinda funny how we are labeling people criminals when we are on a site that offers access to illegal substances lmao

Why is that so funny? We're all criminals, with over 13,000 laws on the books everyone is. That's who we should vent our angst upon, pols.

morrey said:
Its kinda funny how we are labeling people criminals when we are on a site that offers access to illegal substances lmao
morrey

You think the Presedint is looking to pardon steroid users and hoping to win our votes.... Do ped users get sympathitic views from world leaders. Are we called special names to soften the stigma of our use.... I hear ya morrey and agree it's the pot calling the kettle black but I'm not makeing excuses for my actions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.