Horrible News this am

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Man I just got some horrible news. My 83 year old father got in a real bad car accident. Going to Cali for some time. Please pray for him. I don't think he is going to die but definitely took his hip out for the time being.

Been trying to get him to move here for some time. The fucking guy would not give up his license. Hard headed mf.....

Thanks guys, just fucking kills me being so far away from my pops. He has plenty of friends and does not need to be driving. He just won't give it up. I was hoping the guy would get some cataracts or something so he fails the vision test.

Sad to hear !! My dad us 76 .. He still has a hard time coming to grips with the fact he can't do sone if the things he use to

Hope he pulls through buddy. Pray for that hip to recover ASAP. Not something to play with for the elderly.

sorry to hear man!

Sorry to hear it brother.I wish him a full and speedy recovery.Im happy to hear that it wasnt more serious and he's still with you.

So he cracked his acetabular but the orthopod said it wasn't bad enough to perform surgery. Conservative approach which I like. Especially due to his age. Unfortunately the guy hates narcotics so he is being a real ass. LOL.

I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words. However, I am in Cali which is awesome. It is pathetic how it takes a accident to get the family to rally together. Everyone just gets so busy with thier lives. Need to make it a point to see the guy more than once a year. Trying to convince him to move in with me and my dog.

slinsane said:
So he cracked his acetabular but the orthopod said it wasn't bad enough to perform surgery. Conservative approach which I like. Especially due to his age. Unfortunately the guy hates narcotics so he is being a real ass. LOL.

I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words. However, I am in Cali which is awesome. It is pathetic how it takes a accident to get the family to rally together. Everyone just gets so busy with thier lives. Need to make it a point to see the guy more than once a year. Trying to convince him to move in with me and my dog.
slinsane

Thats great to hear man.He sounds like an old school bad ass from a long lost generation of MEN that dealt with shit!! Too many today WEAK that just run for every drug thrown at them.Congrats to him for dealing with this WITHOUT the poisons abused by too many.Not that they are "never" needed but guys like myself will take them only when needed and get off them ASAP many times before the dr recommended time on.He sounds like the same type of guy.

Again,very happy to hear that it wasn't as serious as it could have been.

wishing and praying for a speedy recovery!

Damn brother I haven't been on , sorry to hear, my prayers are with you my friend......

So thanks again for all the support. Appreciate it. I will be here for another week off work which is nice but the old man is a cranky fucker. Kind of makes me laugh how many similarities I have with him on viewpoints. I guess I'm pretty conservative.

Hows your father coming along man? Hope his recovery is going smoothly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.