Horrible News this am

Added.........!!!

Keep with him, and be patient......we'll all be Old and Cantankerous one day,...Lord willing! 😉

Yes fist, the light is at the end. He is not moving. I came home. My sister stayed with him for the next few weeks. He is going to be fine except he won't come home with me. Refuses to give up the car or his license. He did not get the ticket. What can I say, he said rather be dead than lose his independence. Just a crank......

I do want to say thanks for all the kind words. It is funny that a forum like this can be a place of support but it truly seems to be.

Cheers....

slinsane said:
Yes fist, the light is at the end. He is not moving. I came home. My sister stayed with him for the next few weeks. He is going to be fine except he won't come home with me. Refuses to give up the car or his license. He did not get the ticket. What can I say, he said rather be dead than lose his independence. Just a crank......

I do want to say thanks for all the kind words. It is funny that a forum like this can be a place of support but it truly seems to be.

Cheers....
slinsane
wow they can be stubborn huh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.