How do you store your "stash"?

Ok i dug it out n ill give it another go. How long u think. I remember i made test p out of synovax implants before n they lookked like shit. I put them on a.cookie sheet in the oven with a vent for a little. Blam clear n stayed that way.

Ok i dug it out n ill give it another go. How long u think. I remember i made test p out of synovax implants before n they lookked like shit. I put them on a.cookie sheet in the oven with a vent for a little. Blam clear n stayed that way.
Inhuman2019Until its all liquid !!!

Inhuman2019I had TNE that I had to re heat every time I pinned and it was good !!!

Well its up to 4 on the stove burner the bottles doing the jigg n theres still some stuborn crap at the bottom yeah well.

Well its up to 4 on the stove burner the bottles doing the jigg n theres still some stuborn crap at the bottom yeah well.
Inhuman2019Turn the heat down a little bit and make sure you have a pin to vent pressure stuck in the top and shake it like Eman said, it make take a few minutes but it will work.

Take it off and shake it b4 you roach it

I use a miniature rice cooker for crashed TNE. That stuff can be hard to get back in solution. Advantage of a rice cooker is that you can put a vented lid on it, so I feel like it heats up the whole vial. Part of the time the crystals get up around the stopper and this approach deals with all of that. I have to use something to weight it down so the cooker stays down where it should be.

I use a miniature rice cooker for crashed TNE. That stuff can be hard to get back in solution. Advantage of a rice cooker is that you can put a vented lid on it, so I feel like it heats up the whole vial. Part of the time the crystals get up around the stopper and this approach deals with all of that. I have to use something to weight it down so the cooker stays down where it should be.
tech123hmm good idea i have one and a mini slow cooker as well

hmm good idea i have one and a mini slow cooker as well
GRIMSometimes it takes a time or two and I probably should vent the vials because I lose a drop or so sometimes but otherwise it's the best way I've found. My wife knows what's up but the less it looks like I'm free basing coke or something in my kitchen the less complaining I get. I like to get "permission" to run a 12 week cycle and extend it out for a year or so without anyone noticing.

I let it go for awhile it got so hot it was dancing across the pan. Alot of it melted but there was still some in there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.