How many of you actually have.....

I don't do much cardio either. But I also do also incorporate HIIT when I do.

When i don't use hiit I also incorporate a squeezing technique in my abs when I do my Cardio

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

krustus said:
no wonder you don't have abs.... j/k you know i love you bro
krustus
NEVER done cardio.... Ever, never done ab work either. Just always had the frame of mind, eat, lift, grow.
Well JDB3 has got my ass now and 3 days of cardio is part of the plan (shit!) so it's foreign to me so like a good student I'm gathering info so I will be learned and ready to give 100%. Short-term goal? From 24%bf to 18-19%

I believe the old saying some what.. Abs are made in the kitchen... I also know from training that it takes a shit load of cardio tooo...

I eat TONS...and have abs....and...maybe touch them once a week! 🙂

Abs are made in the kitchen!! Champions are made through dedication!!!

Very important to have a nutritionist in your corner. Macros, timing and proper foods are ultimately important in feeding your body for your goals. Especially abs.

Abs are all in the diet and Cardio, i have abs and if i try to bulk I get smooth , hard to consume a few thousand calories and keep a ripped mid section

Well thankyou all for the comments........my goal isnt abs right now but as you can see, 18-19% bf, If I canreach that and keep momentum I'll shoot for 15%

smoove said:
Well thankyou all for the comments........my goal isnt abs right now but as you can see, 18-19% bf, If I canreach that and keep momentum I'll shoot for 15%
smoove
my man we will have you around 15 in no time! given you stay 100% consisntent with diet.

Deep abs for me come around 9%...Im around 12% now and they show, but just years of conditioning and my body stays pretty lean around 4000 calorie (OF RIGHT FOODS)

now when i get below 9-8% then they are really there....

We gonna get you there brother!

Just gotta be consistent with whatever your doing... Its the hardest yet easiest way to do most things that dont come natural...

my goal isnt abs right now but as you can see, 18-19% bf, If I canreach that and keep momentum I'll shoot for 15%

i think this is gonna be pretty easy for you bro... get to around 15%. i came down from somewhere in the 20ish% range when i got to around 15% but was pretty bummed because even though my clothes didn't fit anymore and i had lost weight , i still wasn't anywhere near cut...lol.. no veins or much definition. i am below 12% now and the difference is astounding. i say this not to discourage you but to inform that you are probably gonna wanna get below that 15% goal. with jdb nutrition and some dedication it won't be a problem... imho

i hope you the best my good friend

Well I appreciate it and yall will be following along because I will be posting regularly during my journey

I have some abs popping through now. I changed my diet a lot and they started coming out in about 3 weeks. I can see them more each day. I think the diet is the main part of it. They are easy to lose to if you eat like crap. I haven't trained abs in along time now because I didn't have any to see but now that they are poking through I think I may throw some abs into my workouts now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.