How much ya bench bro?

Z82

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
So yeah let's see what you meat heads got. Let's see your numbers for bench, squat and deadlift...enter your stats if you dare!!!!

Age- early 30s

Weight- 265 well over 20% bf used to be 330 over 35% bf

Yrs experience- been serious week in and week out for about 1.5 years

Bench- 315 for 5 reps and 355 for 1

Squat - 450 for 1

Dead lift - 495 for 1

All this has been on a cut too. If I actually ate like I needed to I think I could have some good PLifter numbers.

1.5 yrs ago my numbers were

Bench 235 for 1

Squat 335 for 1

Deadlift 350 for 1

Ok fuckers let's hear yours!!!!

Prestroke 500 benchpress without spot with ease, never really maxed.
Post stroke my best is 315 for 1 I did about a month ago.

The last time I benched was about 2 months ago. I was at 505lbs. I will bench again this week to
see where I am at now. I don't squat much. I can't really tell you what my max is on that. Dead
lifts I do 2x monthly. I am at 315lbs but never really tried to max out. I will update this thread
in the weeks to come on my new max for bench and dead lift. Great thread mane! ;D

Enough to build my pecs and stay injury free...but I really wish I had a $1 for everytime someone asks me this question. My squat is 545 and climbing slowly, dreads are around the same, depending how my lower back is feeling on that day.

I may never know on any of those....
36 -5'9 190-195lbs average this last year. But now I'm probably 185 I hope. (-:
Max bench- shoulder injury that I have to be careful not to re - injure I work with 225-245 6-10 reps
Deadlift- twisted L5 and tore convective tisue- work with 185-225 4 sets 6-10
Squat- back injury plus acute patella tendinitis in bothblegs - 185-225 4 sets 6-10 reps

33 years old, around 8% bf, around 155 lbs usually, i dont really weigh myself much. nothing impressive here but i bench around 200x 8. i dont think its too bad for my size. i dont stress the shoulders, ive dislocated them 4 times playing hockey

Bodyweight at the moment 250, that's as heavy as I get for the most part

Bench 410
Squat (bad knees and jacked lower back that i have learned to work around in the past 5 months or so) best PR so far is 510 at the end of my workout, pretty smooth.

Dead lift (the bottom 3 inches destroy my lower back.. haven't done them off the floor in a while..) I can probably still hit 405 max effort.. its been a while and they hurt my low spine. Rack pulls I can hit 405 for 20 or 495 for 8-10. I'm going to start doing off the floor and not go above the 8 rep range again and see what happens.

Barbell row 315 for 6 or 335 for 3-4..

Great thread......I'm not big enough to hang with you guys, a 24' fall off a roof puts me out of any powerlifting.....375 is my best deadlift, 295 is my best bench.

TSizemore said:
Great thread......I'm not big enough to hang with you guys, a 24' fall off a roof puts me out of any powerlifting.....375 is my best deadlift, 295 is my best bench.
TSizemoreI don't bench...and I have the chest to prove it....

50y/o 254lbs typical bench (barbell week) day, obviously not a max style workout:
Warm up- 225x15
335x8-10
375x6-8
395x3-4 spot
415x1-3 spot
420+maybe 1, maybe 2 with spot.
haven't tried a serious 1rm in years, I'm old and frail and might break a hip lol!

Well this is a two sided question are we talking about here. Just taking it down and up by any means? Or with meet style lifting rules down pause then back up? My PR on bench is 450 pause press, squat with judge is 500 and dead is 500ish. These are how I determine my lifts always controlled no slop. 😉

slimpickings said:
Well this is a two sided question are we talking about here. Just taking it down and up by any means? Or with meet style lifting rules down pause then back up? My PR on bench is 450 pause press, squat with judge is 500 and dead is 500ish. These are how I determine my lifts always controlled no slop. 😉
slimpickingsExactly bro, no slop, no bounce, I have a slight touch at pause, but I think that is legit?

Yea big difference and I've proved it time and time again to guys in the gym. I'll Have them do there weight bouncing and bucking it everywhere. Then have them do it the proper way and wouldn't you know they have no chance at moving the weight. Go figure lmao!!

slimpickings said:
Yea big difference and I've proved it time and time again to guys in the gym. I'll Have them do there weight bouncing and bucking it everywhere. Then have them do it the proper way and wouldn't you know they have no chance at moving the weight. Go figure lmao!!
slimpickingsor the spotter 's' doing most of the work..

Im in my early 40s. I do 3-5 PL meets a year. Two months ago I did a 425 bench and a 700DL, This was with 3 official judges giving white lights. The bench was with a solid 2sec pause at the bottom and both lifts raw with only a belt and wrist wraps. I have benched well over 500 in the right shirt but that is a whole other story.

FUCK were a bunch of broke down , beat up, hard core mofos....
Seems a lot of us have injuries current or old that hinder us but don't let them stop us...!

Late 20's i hit 305 when I was at 180. I'm back around 165 right now been out of the gym with some big life changes but I'm back in on cycle and really motivated

1 year ago 22yrs 205lbs 315 squat, 250 bench, 315 deadlift

Couple months ago 250lbs (pre-injury) 455x5 squat, 315x8 bench, 545 deadlift

240lbs (post injury) can't squat, 275x10 bench, can't deadlift. FML. Glad I'm not the only crippled around

bench 280ish, deadlift 405, squat i'm not sure, maybe 300

Because of my wrist I won't go over 325 but I was pushing it about 8 times after doing 3 sets of 275 so idk what thst equates too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.