HOW TO NOT FUCK UP DNP

DNP is NOT that fucking hard. WTF!

You have to go up to 3,000mg's/day (depending on weight) to trigger lethal symptoms. Lighten up.

Sooooo much misinformation.

Just for the record.....no one here is advocating 3gms of DNP per day.....children do not try this at home!

This public service announcement has been brought to you by TSizemore and Enhance Genetics, sponsored in part by Rubber duckie media

Runner duckie media.. seems like an awesome company.. how can I invest into it?

Dnp has been good to me....but I'm definitely avoiding it next time during the Pacific Northwest record breaking heat wave ; (

I'll put it like this guys and girls,do your research on it.Even more to the point,research how many people have died directly related to AAS and then do some research and find out how many people have died directly related to DNP.(You know, like the guy that just died from its use that I posted the news report on?) This enlightenment will show just how dangerous this drug can be.Whats more,as we all know,AAS have an accumulative effect and any health concerns that can happen with them are from years of use.The same cannot be said for DNP,which can kill you right away so don't let anyone fool you into thinking that DNP is no more dangerous than any other PED we use.Anyone that says this only proves their ignorance to the facts and have more "internet board bro-science knowledge" than actual firsthand experienced knowledge.

I feel that, with anything, if used responsibly is safe for the most part. That has always been my argument. Too much of anything can kill you and if it doesn't, you will see some complications down the road.

woe said:
I feel that, with anything, if used responsibly is safe for the most part. That has always been my argument. Too much of anything can kill you and if it doesn't, you will see some complications down the road.
woethis

woe said:
woe

I completely agree.HUGE difference between USE & ABUSE that's for certain.You know how many people die each year from water intoxication? A lot.ANYTHING is taken to extremes can harm or kill you.

With that said though,there are some things that are just more dangerous and more toxic than others and need to be taken with extreme care and caution.For anyone to say that dnp is no more dangerous,or imply that,is just 100% foolish,ignorant to it and just an DANGEROUSLY inaccurate statement.

Trust me,in my day ive taken some ridiculously huge steroid cycles at once so im not saying that I have always done things the safest way.The point though is,even with those crazy dosed and lengthy cycles,im still here.I had no long term negative sides from them.AAS are so far much more safe in abusing than dnp which does kill even with short term abuse!!

As I stated above,when something can and DOES kill many so easily and rapidly,thats proof enough that extra caution needs to be paid to it if one decides to take it.Not just in how you take that particular drug but all outside aspects that effect and can enhance and WORSEN its effects.Good and more importantly,BAD!!

Thanks for the reply and the thoughts Woe.Always welcomed and appreciated.

People die every year from abusing DNP. Every year.

Most are young, even teens. Like I said, it's not hard to use properly. There are a lot of stupid, immature, ill-informed people out there who will always feel "more is better", while we understand (or, as at least as athletes we should) that such is usually not the case. But no fear mongering either.

I've ran several (5+x) cycles of DNP. Never bad sides that I don't expect (really just lethargy). Ever. Always more than satisfied with the results.

F.I.S.T. said:
[size=8pt]With that said though,there are some things that are just more dangerous and more toxic than others and need to be taken with extreme care and caution.For anyone to say that dnp is no more dangerous,or imply that,is just 100% foolish,ignorant to it and just an DANGEROUSLY inaccurate statement.
F.I.S.T.
DNP is no more dangerous than what? Doesn't make sense.

Hanzo said:
People die every year from abusing DNP. Every year.

Most are young, even teens. Like I said, it's not hard to use properly. There are a lot of stupid, immature, ill-informed people put there who will always feel "more is better", while we understand (or, as at least as athletes we should) that such is usually not the case. But no fear mongering either.
Hanzo
Well since we agree on the many number of deaths caused from dnp each year and also that there are far too many stupid people out there that throw caution to the wind in the hopes of an easy and QUICK solution to good old fashioned hard work and dedication,we seem to only disagree on the intent of this thread.

I see it as not a fear mongering thread and more of a smack in the face to those ignorant people that dnp is not something to mess around with carelessly and recklessly.More so than many of the other drugs that we use and even ABUSE in this game.

Thats all.

To me,its not hard to use anything correctly.The point is,do we all follow this philosophy? As I stated,ive had my bonehead moments throughout life as im sure we all have.But ive also known when to NOT have them.Unfortunately not everyone follows the same path and kill themselves over this.

But with that said,sometimes a little fear mongering is just whats needed for the ignorant.Just ask big pharm and the govt about that.Thats the scare tactics they use with every poison they push.While I don't agree with them,theres no denying that it works to get the misinformed,INFORMED.LOL

Hopefully, no one on this board would ever take any compound or product we discuss on this site carelessly or recklessly. Think about it. This is a private, vet only board. At least it's supposed to be.

Hanzo said:
Hopefully, no one on this board would ever take any compound or product we discuss on this site carelessly or recklessly. Think about it. This is a private, vet only board. At least it's supposed to be.
Hanzo

Well those titles sound cool and all but today it seems that not all who are whats considered a "vet" are that in the real world.Not pointing any fingers at all,just making a factual statement.On this board alone,ive seen posts from guys that are 50lbs less than I am now at almost 60 and they're on more than double the gear I take,and that of many others bigger than I am.So not always do the so called "vets" take whats only necessary and more along the lines of what they THINK it takes.

Also,the same "vets" on boards today say statements based on what the internet guru's tell them vs from actual firsthand experience.Too many suck up';s and follow-alongers for fear of getting "flamed" (LMFAO),who have no clue as to what something really does to them personally.

So yes,while its "supposed to be" a vet forum,that term is a relevant one.Lot of great and knowledgeable guys here for certain,many more knowledgeable than I on many compounds that I personally dont see the need for,but there are also many knowledgeable guys in the community that have no common sense.

You mean relative, not relevant of course. Thing is this board was created by vets for vets and the only way you could acquire membership was supposed to be because you are a vet and you were 'sponsored' by a vet. I have no sympathy for those who don't want to understand each and every compound they put into their body.

As I see it there's no need for labeling 1 compound outrageously more dangerous than others because you abuse it. It is what it is.

Have you personally used DNP? If so, what are your thoughts on the compound? The fact that one would have to use approximately 6x the amount required to run a good cycle in order to provoke death should say something about the mentality of those who abuse DNP.

F.I.S.T. said:
"dinitrophenol offers this precious advantage that the cessation of its use at the slightest appearance of signs indicating an imminence of intoxication results immediately in the arrest of those symptoms." (Professor Pouchet)."
F.I.S.T.
I may have missed something, but isn't the reason people get themselves killed with DNP is because the drug has such a long half life? And when they finally realize that they have overdone it and back off, it's too late because it takes the drug so long to get back to an acceptable healthy level, by then the damage has been done?

zombieslayer said:
How much is safe for a woman to take?
zombieslayer
IMO, women should never take DNP. When it was legal women suffered some of the most horrendous sides, like blindness. Of course this was when there were no known protocols and the prevailing wisdom was "the more the better", but still women seem to suffer sides worse than men.

It's weight oriented, so I'd say less than 200mg's/day. Most DNP caps are 200-250 mg's, because they're geared (pun intended) towards men.

zombieslayer said:
I may have missed something, but isn't the reason people get themselves killed with DNP is because the drug has such a long half life? And when they finally realize that they have overdone it and back off, it's too late because it takes the drug so long to get back to an acceptable healthy level, by then the damage has been done?
zombieslayer
Well, yes and no. It's not really the half life, as it's only 36 hours, BUT .... the cumulative affect of DNP is such that as you cycle it stores in your body and your blood levels when you finish (really as little as when you're in it for 3-4 days) are actually fairly higher than the dose you started with. So, when you take a lethal dose it sets your internal organs on "fire" and they melt, kind of, and yes, it's too late. That being said, we're talking about mega doses when you're discussing DNP OD. I've tried to stress the dangers here, but remember DNP is like many other compounds in that more is NOT better.

Def so many take huge doses of anything. I only went to 500 as that's the protocol I read and am following.

GRIM said:
Def so many take huge doses of anything. I only went to 500 as that's the protocol I read and am following.
GRIM
I think you made a good decision.

My best cutting cycles have always started with DNP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.