HULK SMASH

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
You gotta see this. This guy is not human.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4lUJ3Csc5mlDaGY6

God Damn that motherfuckers big !!! :-\
That fucken Tren baby !!!

I would hope not but damn they look like they got some syntholed arms! Resting 495 on my chest.........piece of cake! bahahahahaha. CT reminds me of a bearded denzel!

Dude nailed 610 bench in a meet in 2009, theres a video of him almost getting 650 as well

I absolutely CANNOT stand that guy!!! His boy is mighty damn impressive though!!!

Wow that Muther Fuker is strong. Did he just do 2 reps at 495? I don't think I could even rest that on my chest. lol

He is a damn big boy. Now on the other hand, TC's beard looks like a black ladies pussy from the 70's….

honestly not impressed, looks fat to me
I could do those weights @ a lot less body weight and Bf

He's definitely strong.. but overweight. Hell, he literally has tits.

Fuck me running damn it lol, well not real. But this dude is just one of those bis ass Genetically gifted mofo's that all of us wish we could be!!!! I know AAS's, HGH, Insulin, and peptides contribute to his massiveness, but he still has incredible genetics brothers!! I woder what this dude would look like cut as fuck??? His entire body makes the BB's of past and present look minuscule!!! Shit, why is this guy not competing, and who the hell is he?? Brothers, let us strive to accomplish this in our time, and in this day in age. He is not the most amazing person i have seen, hell i have guys at my gym that i know personally that can lift those weights and more, but he is an inspiration for some.
This is why we lift. There is no limits for us. This is Enhanced Genetics!!!! So let us Enhance our Genetics and grow to meet the challenge!!!!!

On another note......Do any of you think that synthol (SP?) is used by him. I buy no means thinks he uses it but damn, he is fucking huge bro's.

GRIM said:
honestly not impressed, looks fat to me
I could do those weights @ a lot less body weight and Bf
GRIMYou were nailing a 610 bench? And 405 for 6-8 reps at 5-10 second pauses on your chest? And 495 for 2 reps with the same pauses? If so that's hella impressive, but I think you might have underestimated those pauses lol. He nailed 610 at a meet on bench in 2009, there is a video of it, and pushed out 650 in the gym with a little bit of help from 1 spotter. He's a beast, not just a ct fletcher goon. He trains on BOAD clothing team, same as Eric spoto (722 lb world record bench press holder). And he looks fat in clothes but did you see when he had his shirt off? Looked probably 15%, not bad at all for a most likely 300lb powerlifter

ajordana said:
You were nailing a 610 bench? And 405 for 6-8 reps at 5-10 second pauses on your chest? And 495 for 2 reps with the same pauses? If so that's hella impressive, but I think you might have underestimated those pauses lol. He nailed 610 at a meet on bench in 2009, there is a video of it, and pushed out 650 in the gym with a little bit of help from 1 spotter. He's a beast, not just a ct fletcher goon. He trains on BOAD clothing team, same as Eric spoto (722 lb world record bench press holder). And he looks fat in clothes but did you see when he had his shirt off? Looked probably 15%, not bad at all for a most likely 300lb powerlifter
ajordananope never did 610, but I did do 405 pause presses each session...
I easily did 5 plates with no spotter
IMO he looks strong, but a build where fat distributes well enough to 'look' ok....
landing the bar on your chest also takes the stress/load off compared to a normal pause press where you keep constant tension...

not saying my max was as big as his, strictly talking about the vid....
I always have incorporated pause presses...

600 raw no spot at 24 yrs old....wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjZSyn9cXo8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Z82 said:
600 raw no spot at 24 yrs old....wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjZSyn9cXo8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Z82if only he could count 😉

Lol its 585...anyway I'm impressed... Dude is badass.

Almost had 655 here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEA4a8dZ0iM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.