Hyges VS Kefei?

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Can you tell a difference in the two result wise? I know they hyges tested higher but the Kefei was right behind the Hyges on the Test. Think Kefei tested at 32? and Hyges at 36? Why im asking this is bc I ordered 1000iu Kefei from Muscle Booster Bc the Hyges where not in stock at the time.

From what i've seen who guys that have ran both, they mention they notice a difference in them. But since your just starting out, I feel they'll work more than fine with you. Maybe late on down the line, could just trade/move a few kits to try some other brands ect.

Yeah, if those Kefei's tested at 32 you should be gtg, that's pretty high for Kefei's.

sorry bro but your wrong kefeis did not test in the 30's EVER only Hyge. They are about half as potent honestly so you get much more bang for your buck with the Hyges. In the beginning being new to it you will be fine but go with Hyge next time

Boltbreaker said:
sorry bro but your wrong kefeis did not test in the 30's EVER only Hyge. They are about half as potent honestly so you get much more bang for your buck with the Hyges. In the beginning being new to it you will be fine but go with Hyge next time
Boltbreaker
I've seen kefies test in the 30's

Hanzo said:
I think the highest I ever saw them test was 19, but it might have been a while. I haven't been paying attention lately.
Hanzo
When 9er had kefies a while ago I saw his resaults and they tested in the 30's

4everstrong said:
Makes me not want these Kefei now... ^^
4everstrongnothing at all wrong with kefei's! 9er had them tested awhile ago and they came in above 30, and I don't remember if that was fasted or not!

TSizemore said:
nothing at all wrong with kefei's! 9er had them tested awhile ago and they came in above 30, and I don't remember if that was fasted or not!
TSizemore
I want the good stuff! lol That is kinda hard to believe that they tested in the 30's.

4everstrong said:
I want the good stuff! lol That is kinda hard to believe that they tested in the 30's.
4everstrongIt was a blind test. JM sent 9er 10Iu's and told him how to take it and when to get the serum test. The results are posted in here.

i personally felt totally different while on hyges. Hyges is all that i will use from now on

TSizemore said:
It was a blind test. JM sent 9er 10Iu's and told him how to take it and when to get the serum test. The results are posted in here.
TSizemore
I'm pretty sure Jm sent 9er hyges but 9er had kefies before that and they tested in the 30's

inhuman88 said:
I'm pretty sure Jm sent 9er hyges but 9er had kefies before that and they tested in the 30's
inhuman88That's very possible...it was last year some time. And, I have slept (a bunch) since then. 😉

Heres what i will say i had my own supplier for awhile keifis always tested 36 range so ya any body will say fuck ya! i ran 5 iu 5 months sorry results and mirror conflict with what hgh is supposed to do. I ended up looking worse i have permanent bruises on my stomach. Ya bolt looks really good but i see that all achievable by aas.

Reason i say this is i see guys take 5iu of pharm grade and holy fuck! its a whole new ball game insane fibrecious growth from within. None of us can really know these things unless we see people in our circle using them. Average people just cant afford to run that much hgh. Im not bashing anyone and i know ill get hate comments over this but its the truth.

Best Gh I've ever ran was rip's. If legit they always score high, usually highest.

TSizemore said:
It was a blind test. JM sent 9er 10Iu's and told him how to take it and when to get the serum test. The results are posted in here.
TSizemore
They were hyges green top swirlers

i can tell the difference , and that are the sides i get after taking it. if i dont get numbness then it junk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.