Hyges VS Kefei?

I just emailed MB a couple days ago and he said he doesn't think hygetropin is coming back.
I might just try the generics over kefei because I don't want to worry about a reaction with them.

But he has results of people getting 30s with them. Superbee said he tested kefei at 34 with the labs posted. Maybe it's worth a try since generics were 16...

I just placed an order for 300 iu of the kefie well see how it goes.

Baited said:
I just emailed MB a couple days ago and he said he doesn't think hygetropin is coming back.
I might just try the generics over kefei because I don't want to worry about a reaction with them.

But he has results of people getting 30s with them. Superbee said he tested kefei at 34 with the labs posted. Maybe it's worth a try since generics were 16...
BaitedWhat reaction? His Kefei's are 191aa...

IMO its just like with aas, everyone will react differently to them. It is a synthetic man made product. Some people claim to get red whelps from keffeis. When this happens they are suggested to inject intramuscular instead of subq.

TSizemore said:
What reaction? His Kefei's are 191aa...
TSizemoreWhat dakajun posted. I've just read about people getting itchy red welts from kefei.
I'm going to order 2 kits and see how it goes though.

Drake has hyges domestic if that's what you really want, or get HGH from a pharm grade vendor.

Baited said:
What dakajun posted. I've just read about people getting itchy red welts from kefei.
I'm going to order 2 kits and see how it goes though.
Baited90% of those reporting welts are from 192aa gH. I had the same concerns when I started up with MB's Kefei's....always injected IM and never had an issue. I like to switch out Kefeis and Pharm grade, since I can't afford to run Pharm grade full time.

TSizemore said:
90% of those reporting welts are from 192aa gH. I had the same concerns when I started up with MB's Kefei's....always injected IM and never had an issue. I like to switch out Kefeis and Pharm grade, since I can't afford to run Pharm grade full time.
TSizemore
Injecting 5 days a week for 6 months to a year or injecting ED for 6 months to a Year IM would really get old..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.