I dont really have issues with cops

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
But some are just real dick heads! I was heading home with the fam its dark I hit something super hard scares the shit out of us. So I see a car with a flat we turn around realize theres a accident. We call the cops to report it. I walk to the accident talk to the people turns out I ran over part of his suspension.

So I wait over an hour kids in the car cops ignoring me. Finally I ask the coo again hey do you know what I can do I think my vehicle is messed up I cant tell. This mother fucker tells me its my fault for running it over! I say are you kidding me? He says I been doing this a long time you must have been going to fast and shouldn't have run it over. Im already losing my cool at this point I say how the fuck can I see something on the opposite side of the road when its dark? Tells me its your fault I dont give a shit what you do. My blood was boiling I said it loud what an asshole.

Luckily the vehicle that was responsible gave me all the insurance info so I can get it checked out tomorrow.
On a side note one of the cops there was juiced the fuck up lol we just looked at each other like uhuh yup I know lol

He could of handle that more professionally for sure.

I had one roll up on me fast as hell today and ride my ass (literally just a couple feet off my bumper on a 45 mph lane)...it was obvious he was just trying to get a rise out of me once he back off after a few seconds of seeing me not react to his bullshit games. I should of slammed on my damn breaks. I was hoping he was going to pull me over b/c I have a close relative in the same dept as him and who is a higher up. I would of played it cool, recorded the convo w/ my cell and then reported the situation to my relative so he could burn that fuckers ass up. That deputy was lucky he didn't push his luck and pull me for some bullshit.

Thats why you can't ever loose your cool with them and always speak in a calm toned voice and dont ever match their tone. Then you have all the power cus more than likey the dick is recording everything you discussed on his belt. (Yes police officers have records on their belts for that reason) And at that point is where you can turn it around on them for any sort of insult they give to you, just go with it and take it, or question it and ask "why are you insulting me sir when I'm asking a officer of the law for help/insight on a matter at hand. Just dont ever let it bother you, and then after ask to speak to his watch commander and his tone of voice will change quickly. And if you do speak with him, ask the watch commander, I dont understand why I was being treated like this with my children there and make sure your in a tone of voice that is more startled than upset or offended by the matter, and you'll have them by the balls.

4everstrong said:
They think they are badasses. Think they can run over everyone. Complete bull shit.
4everstrongYa I use to hate cops back in the day because I was doing bad shit lol not all are like that but when u run into guys like this brings back bad memories. I was pissed but u really cant do shit or they win they'll just come uo with a b.s excuse to arrest me.

49ER said:
Ya I use to hate cops back in the day because I was doing bad shit lol not all are like that but when u run into guys like this brings back bad memories. I was pissed but u really cant do shit or they win they'll just come uo with a b.s excuse to arrest me.
49ER
You can't fight it. They will always win. I learned a long time ago not to give them any lip. The funny thing is, they treat you like shit if you do or don't give them lip…..

JM750 said:
You can't fight it. They will always win. I learned a long time ago not to give them any lip. The funny thing is, they treat you like shit if you do or don't give them lip…..
JM750Plus there's alot racism here they see me mexican bald head and wanna treat me a certain way. Plus being handsome doesnt help lol

49ER said:
Plus there's alot racism here they see me mexican bald head and wanna treat me a certain way. Plus being handsome doesnt help lol
49ER
I fucken luv Mexicans! Those bastards that made that flaming coffee were good peeps!

Joker said:
This is all I gotta say
BOOM BITCHEEEZZZZ!!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WiX7GTelTPM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWiX7GTelTPM
Joker
I only made it to 30 seconds…...

In my area, it pretty much applies to the local yocals. They're the ones that got picked on in school and now they have a badge and a gun. ITs scary. Now the State Police are paid a lil more respectively and deal with more BS than the locals so you have a better chance with them. They treat you like shit and read you the riot act and then more or less cut you a break.

lith56bigguy said:
In my area, it pretty much applies to the local yocals. They're the ones that got picked on in school and now they have a badge and a gun. ITs scary. Now the State Police are paid a lil more respectively and deal with more BS than the locals so you have a better chance with them. They treat you like shit and read you the riot act and then more or less cut you a break.
lith56bigguyCops are shady here they've already killed several people last few months and being investigated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.