I dont really have issues with cops

Texas Rangers on roids are awesome people!

Walker "Texas Ranger"
They call me Chuck

Hey!! That's private super classified!

I gotta watch for 20 yrs on the force lol
Check it out! Rolly

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have an uncle old school gangster hes in his 50's now. Him and my family told me alot of storys about him. His ex wife ended leaving him married a cop and became a sheriff herself. So my uncle developed hated for LE he use to get pulled over all the time and always fight the cops he use to beat there ass until more arrived and beat the shit out of him lol friends use to tell me they drove by one time and he was fighting off like 5 cops at a time keep in mind this was in the 80's and 90's before now they just kill you.i remember being a little boy hed take me to eat and I remember 2 cops sitting at the table he said it loud smells like bacon lol. He ended up getting kicked out of California for many years. He actually is in town visiting my dad and I told him what happened the other day. He tells me its not worth it fighting cops ruined my life he went to prison several times over it and has never been able to get a real job.

Walker said:
Hey!! That's private super classified!

I gotta watch for 20 yrs on the force lol
Check it out! Rolly
Walkerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6OAcCnj6Vg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You bigass mofo, that's why the cop was being a dick. Cus you bigger than he is and he was sceeeeerd haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.