I got scammed

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
First off I am not posting this in the vendors section with whom I had the issue, we all take our chances and there are many ways to lose.

It has become painfully obvious to me that at some point I was communicating with someone posing as the sponsor. I was instructed to send funds which I did. After funds were picked up the communication stopped. I informed there rep as well as Grim and RockShawn as to what transpired as I was still confused as to what had happened.

I lost some money, no big deal....I ain't gonna starve lol! The part that bothered me the most was the sponsors rep going to Grim and RockShawn and calling me out as the scammer.

RockShawn has the WU MTCN which he can look up himself and see my funds sent were collected, (outside the USA) the sponsor has this info also and if he would have taken the time he could have checked this as well.

Be safe my brothers, I have said my peace and will put this behind me as a lesson learned.

that sucks bro!... i always hate to hear these kind of things...

but i think enough here know your rep and wouldn't believe you are suddenly a scammer...

Damn sorry to hear that brother. Hopefully Grim and Rock decide to post this guys info here to prevent further scams.

Nobody came to me and stated that. All I know tbh Rock was working on the issue.

I would like to point out that I'm not placing blame on the sponsor, someone was hacked and I'm not sure on what end.

flyingfox said:
My mistake
flyingfoxnp. hope this is gotten to the bottom of.

Rock does great work on this stuff.

So a misunderstanding, hack?

I'm still working on this. It does appear one of the two email accounts was hacked. Here's the tricky part, both are hackable accounts.

FF I have asked around from guys that have known you longer than me and with what I've seen from you, I will definitely say you are not a scammer. I think this is a case of email hacking and from the emails I've seen you handled yourself very well in the situation. I'm a little disappointed with the vendor ATM for not getting info to me. They wanted to bitch to me but provide me with no proof. I'll give them another day to send and respond to me, otherwise I'll personally have to side with FF.

Still in the works.

Rock

thank you Rock

Fox always been very helpful. Sorry to hear this. We know your not a scammer

RockShawn said:
I'm still working on this. It does appear one of the two email accounts was hacked. Here's the tricky part, both are hackable accounts.

FF I have asked around from guys that have known you longer than me and with what I've seen from you, I will definitely say you are not a scammer. I think this is a case of email hacking and from the emails I've seen you handled yourself very well in the situation. I'm a little disappointed with the vendor ATM for not getting info to me. They wanted to bitch to me but provide me with no proof. I'll give them another day to send and respond to me, otherwise I'll personally have to side with FF.

Still in the works.

Rock
RockShawn
Yeah, rather than work with me they just decided to turn on me. In there defense they probably have to deal with a lot of crap I don't know about.

well i have strong opinions on this subject and I know whoever the sponsor is has to pay dues to be here but it bothers me to know that its a crap shoot whether or not I buy from a sponsor on here and if its the wrong sponsor and shit goes south he would turn on me instead of work with me or work with admin for that matter. I believe this matter should be posted open in the sponsor/customer issues section (do we even have one?) for all to see. Again just my opinion. I know in the past same shit happened to Digital and a fellow bro where he got hacked and the funds were stolen. Digi sent the entire order plus extra to the bro.Top notch sponsor and I'm glad he's on here.

smoove said:
well i have strong opinions on this subject and I know whoever the sponsor is has to pay dues to be here but it bothers me to know that its a crap shoot whether or not I buy from a sponsor on here and if its the wrong sponsor and shit goes south he would turn on me instead of work with me or work with admin for that matter. I believe this matter should be posted open in the sponsor/customer issues section (do we even have one?) for all to see. Again just my opinion. I know in the past same shit happened to Digital and a fellow bro where he got hacked and the funds were stolen. Digi sent the entire order plus extra to the bro.Top notch sponsor and I'm glad he's on here.
smooveusually Rock or T work with the member and vendor.
We don't have many issues tbh though 'usually' but hacks have happened before.
We don't just let anyone vend here for $$ so usually this does bring less problems.
Nope we have no specific section yet as never needed it tbh.

again, not bitchin or complaining blah blah. I know Rock and T size are more than capable to deal with it. Just making a point I don't like the "unknown" if I'm gonna get the sponsor fox got by mistake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.