I got scammed

Well that sucks brother, maybe from now on you handle all of your transactions here in EG with PM's, thats the great thing about this forum is it is so secure that we can do our business and not have to worry about email hacking. I hope it all gets squared away brother.

well if there is an issue that is truly the vendor #1 they are removed pretty promptly here.
#2 I'd rather good or bad be listed directly in each vendors section.

i for one think Fox has handled his self in this thread pretty admirably... karma bro. he's the one who's out money (hope it wasn't a ton) but he's not exploding and crap... he's being very understanding saying the sponsor was not the scammer (it was a hacker)... and being pretty damn understanding saying
Yeah, rather than work with me they just decided to turn on me. In there defense they probably have to deal with a lot of crap I don't know about.

i don't know all that went on behind the scenes but dude is pretty damn stand up on this thread...

That's some fucked up shit FF!!! Who would've thought , here ??? But fuckin hackers are a disease and they're everywhere. Sorry to here that, but Grimey and the Mods will make it right bro !!!

Agree with all the guys that know him fox is as stand up as they come...always treats everyone with respect. One of the few guys I would send a trade out to before I had money if you get my point.
Even if the vendor does respond and he gets this worked out I think at the very least we should all be made aware of what email accounts were hacked. Safemail....etc...we all work hard for our money if a vendor is not using a secure email we should know...JMO

Damn i am sorry brotha, however i do not think this should be kept "quite". Everyone should know exactly what vendor this issue is coming from, whether its there fault or a hacker, the members should know EVERY issue that has happened with the vendor. I am pretty sure i know who it is by other post, but i think this should be directlylinked to there thread.

Damn i'm sorry to hear this man. No one ever likes to read these post

I know one sponsor here that that has happened to several times🙁hope it's not the same one ,if so he needs to get a new email

Wow This sux. Just read this now. FF is as solid as they come. No scammer.
He has the JM approval from me. Hope this gets respolved.

At this point I don't mind letting everyone know this is AirSealed2. After 4 days of telling me Id have the emails to prove their side, I still have nothing.

I've worked very closely with OB and AS2 in the past, but IMO they have been too quick to call this a member scam. I can see some tale tell signs of email hack which may mean FF is still screwed if its on his side with safe-mail. However, the vendor doesn't even use a secure provider. I can't say enough times that it's just a matter of time for this to happen if you use safe-mail. Ff that's not directed at you, but guys safemail is not safe.

I'll give them to the end of today and then this will be moved to their forum.

Joebad1 said:
I know one sponsor here that that has happened to several times🙁hope it's not the same one ,if so he needs to get a new email
Joebad1No one needs to be on free safe-mail. This is a given. Personally I don't like safe-mail in any way but its because I did a transaction with a vendor who used to use safe-mail and the GD digits were stollen within 1 hr of me sending. His was a paid safe-mail also.

RockShawn said:
No one needs to be on free safe-mail. This is a given. Personally I don't like safe-mail in any way but its because I did a transaction with a vendor who used to use safe-mail and the GD digits were stollen within 1 hr of me sending. His was a paid safe-mail also.
RockShawn
Lol....I still use a safe-mail. For shame, TSize.,, for shame

smoove said:
dont understand #2...................explain
smooveIssues with a vendor, good or bad should be in the particular vendors section.

I think I am going to start encrypting my emails....
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/encrypt-e-mail-messages-HP001230536.aspx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.