I love not working!

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
At first I was depressed felt like crap but now its nice to hit the gym twice a day. If I dont sleep well at night I can nap during the day. Ive never had the chance to be so dedicated I hit the gym early cardio make sure im getting my daily food needs then at night go back for more cardio. Of course I plan on working again but im enjoying this break and getting results!

It gets boring...

In 2009 I got laid off first time in my life. I was collecting just over 600 a week. I figured I'd take a good 6 months off just to relax before I went looking again.
Took me another 3 months to find a new job, but now I'm glad cause I luv my job.

JM750 said:
In 2009 I got laid off first time in my life. I was collecting just over 600 a week. I figured I'd take a good 6 months off just to relax before I went looking again.
Took me another 3 months to find a new job, but now I'm glad cause I luv my job.
JM750Dam 600! Im maxed out at 450 less than half what I use to make thank god for my girls income

49ER said:
Dam 600! Im maxed out at 450 less than half what I use to make thank god for my girls income
49ER
I was making just under 100K at the job I got laid off of.
I was collecting the max. I was used to taking home 1300 bucks a week!

I was making just under 100K at the job I got laid off of.
I was collecting the max. I was used to taking home 1300 bucks a week!

no wonder you are such a gear hoarder...lol....jealous

Ah that sounds wonderful. I wish I can have a few months off to just hit the gym and play Xbox lol

i've had a bit over 2 years off straight :/

GRIM said:
i've had a bit over 2 years off straight :/
GRIM
How the fuk do you survive?
Can you collect disability?
I'm thinking No, cause those fucks would be following you to the gym with their video cameras

JM750 said:
How the fuk do you survive?
Can you collect disability?
I'm thinking No, cause those fucks would be following you to the gym with their video cameras
JM750I'm on disability which is VERY little.
Nurses check on me monthly.
Even though my left is gaining, my right is still toast and I have many impairments above physical.

I have to be driven to the gym, I can not drive..

GRIM said:
I'm on disability which is VERY little.
Nurses check on me monthly.
Even though my left is gaining, my right is still toast and I have many impairments above physical.

I have to be driven to the gym, I can not drive..
GRIM
that totally sucks. I hope someday you can be 100% again, but that is prolly asking for a bit too much huh?

lol ill be lucky to get 50%

My trade is seasonal so I get laid off in December some time and go back in March. I luv being off work for the first 2 weeks. After that, I start getting anxious and a lil depressed. I might pick up some work out of the hall... Hopefully...

I cant find anyone around here that wants to work and I have open jobs. Sad day when you here complaints about lack of jobs no money for this or that and I cant get people to work and I pay top dollar for good help in our trade. If your able to work and get paid full $$ why take the pay from unemployment. Just my 3ccs.

Buck said:
I cant find anyone around here that wants to work and I have open jobs. Sad day when you here complaints about lack of jobs no money for this or that and I cant get people to work and I pay top dollar for good help in our trade. If your able to work and get paid full $$ why take the pay from unemployment. Just my 3ccs.
BuckIm waiting I applied all the good ones that are close to my last pay but no calls back. I wish I were close to you id work for you 🙂

49ER said:
Im waiting I applied all the good ones that are close to my last pay but no calls back. I wish I were close to you id work for you 🙂
49ERHe didn't say he was looking for Man-Whores.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.