I need your guys help here.

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I came off some dbol/winstrol about a month ago w 400mgs test-e/c blend. Off orals a month or so still on 400 test had bloods livers numbers fine as everything else. Im gonna add tren ace and anadrol to my test same Mg's 400. How much tren and how much anadrol should I use. Both are strong and imo this is the heaviest bulk cycle you can do. RBC count will be high. What about 75mgs tren ace ever day for 30 days and 100mgs anadrol for 30 days. What you guys think ?

Id run tren longer

Less is more don’t fry your receptors bro Tren Ace every day is stupid unless getting ready for a show. More you take now more it will take to grow later. Start small work your way up. And IMHO you need to research anabolics more because a “bulk” and “cut” depends solely on diet... the drugs will just enhance.
If that’s what u plan on doing I would start with 25mg anadrol am/pm and 50mg Tren Ace EOD.

I’m 6’7” and if I wasn’t about to compete I’d be walking around at 320-330. 280 right now @ 8% body fat.
Cycle in my opinion should be:
Test is too low IMO I would bump to 500mg/weekly
Deca 500mg/weekly
Anadrol 25mg am/pm
Arimidex .5mg pin days
Caber .5mg pin days
Add in Tren Ace 4 weeks in and run it for 8 weeks @ 50-100mg EOD depending on how you react at 50mg eod.

Less is more don’t fry your receptors bro Tren Ace every day is stupid unless getting ready for a show. More you take now more it will take to grow later. Start small work your way up. And IMHO you need to research anabolics more because a “bulk” and “cut” depends solely on diet... the drugs will just enhance.
If that’s what u plan on doing I would start with 25mg anadrol am/pm and 50mg Tren Ace EOD.

I’m 6’7” and if I wasn’t about to compete I’d be walking around at 320-330. 280 right now @ 8% body fat.
Cycle in my opinion should be:
Test is too low IMO I would bump to 500mg/weekly
Deca 500mg/weekly
Anadrol 25mg am/pm
Arimidex .5mg pin days
Caber .5mg pin days
Add in Tren Ace 4 weeks in and run it for 8 weeks @ 50-100mg EOD depending on how you react at 50mg eod.
Buffdaddy
I been around long enough to know about diet. Been around long enough to know test/tren/adrol is a serious bulk stack as well. I see you been on this board a couple months. Maybe you need to research who your talking to.

some benefit better ed with tren ace.
400 mg test is fine for a low cycle
supports obvious
diet is key compounds do however effect a cut versus bulk
tren with deca is very advanced prone to issues if not done correct and watched

Less is more is a lie made up by forum people. Zero truth to less is more. Tell big Ramy or Jay Cutler less is more. No pro got to where the are saying less is more. Matters on your goals how much your using. Any talk about receptors is purely bro science. Diet will be the key to any cycle but drugs are making a huge difference. Dont listen to this drugs are 5% bs. Look at pro before and after drugs.... sometimes your not sure there even the same people

Just keep estrogen under control and progestrone won't be a problem

EG anonymous where do you get your info? You can’t just load androgen receptors and keep loading them and expect them to hold the load. Pro BB’ers get where they are after years of proper protocols. Not just overnight and taking crazy doses.

Well pro body builders get where they are with great genetics mostly along with drugs and work. Big Ramy got huge in a fairly short amount of time along with Dallas mccarver. Think Jay Cutler was pro early 20s along with many other pros.

idk when im game on i get shreaded and jacked with 1/4 of the doses most take
pros a different story they on much more than just gear

@Dago give a Fuck who you are and who I’m talking to LOL you asked for opinions, so I gave mine. You’re one of them “know it all” types. Drop the ego. Don’t ask what people think if you don’t want to know

@Dago give a Fuck who you are and who I’m talking to LOL you asked for opinions, so I gave mine. You’re one of them “know it all” types. Drop the ego. Don’t ask what people think if you don’t want to know
Buffdaddy
Ease up on the tren bro don't hurt me. Chill out

I don't bulk on tren I only cut with it.
Tren spares muscle and for me it burns fat and rids hell out of water.
I am coming off lean bulk.
Test, primo, mast
I am starting cut this Friday.
I am running it 8 weeks or not worth it.
I run test prop 50mg everyday
Tren ace 75mg everyday
Mast prop 100-150mg everyday
This time will keep primo in
Will add avar later and have halo for last two weeks.
My bloods always good I keep orals low and not much dbol or adrol ever.
Oh and Ai's not much at all. They make lipids suffer.
This is what I will do and I do it 2x a year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I just finished a very similar cut sept 1
Keep us posted Muscle!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You stated you just ran orals. Are you sure your liver numbers were good and do you know how to read them? Im not a fan of running orals repetitively. 4 weeks to help kick off a cycle and Im done. Once the bloodstream is regulated with your oils, no need for the orals imo. Not to say you wont get the added blasts from them, I just don't do it.

You stated you just ran orals. Are you sure your liver numbers were good and do you know how to read them? Im not a fan of running orals repetitively. 4 weeks to help kick off a cycle and Im done. Once the bloodstream is regulated with your oils, no need for the orals imo. Not to say you wont get the added blasts from them, I just don't do it.
lith56bigguy

Yes sir I had full panel test done liver is fine if anything my kidneys I am keeping an eye on. I have bloods done regularly.

Yes sir I had full panel test done liver is fine if anything my kidneys I am keeping an eye on. I have bloods done regularly.
DagoKeeping am eye on kidney function is always a good idea but is there anything unusual about your bloodwork that makes you pay extra attention? I may or may not have a little input on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.