I need your guys help here.

You stated you just ran orals. Are you sure your liver numbers were good and do you know how to read them? Im not a fan of running orals repetitively. 4 weeks to help kick off a cycle and Im done. Once the bloodstream is regulated with your oils, no need for the orals imo. Not to say you wont get the added blasts from them, I just don't do it.

You stated you just ran orals. Are you sure your liver numbers were good and do you know how to read them? Im not a fan of running orals repetitively. 4 weeks to help kick off a cycle and Im done. Once the bloodstream is regulated with your oils, no need for the orals imo. Not to say you wont get the added blasts from them, I just don't do it.
lith56bigguy

Yes sir I had full panel test done liver is fine if anything my kidneys I am keeping an eye on. I have bloods done regularly.

Yes sir I had full panel test done liver is fine if anything my kidneys I am keeping an eye on. I have bloods done regularly.
DagoKeeping am eye on kidney function is always a good idea but is there anything unusual about your bloodwork that makes you pay extra attention? I may or may not have a little input on it.

Also I am going to have to come out and say I have become a less is more guy. Now in the beginning there were 2000mg sust days. Used to love feeling like a brick wall and not being able to wipe my ass...... Im getting old now. No reason for the shock on my system, high blood pressure, and stress on the kidneys. Right now Im running a very simple 600 test, 300 tren e per week cycle. 12.5 mg adex a day and no issues. I take liver support, prostrate support and hawthorne berry extract for added help with the blood pressure and all stays smooth. Thats a far cry from my heavy cycles when I was younger

Also I am going to have to come out and say I have become a less is more guy. Now in the beginning there were 2000mg sust days. Used to love feeling like a brick wall and not being able to wipe my ass...... Im getting old now. No reason for the shock on my system, high blood pressure, and stress on the kidneys. Right now Im running a very simple 600 test, 300 tren e per week cycle. 12.5 mg adex a day and no issues. I take liver support, prostrate support and hawthorne berry extract for added help with the blood pressure and all stays smooth. Thats a far cry from my heavy cycles when I was younger
lith56bigguyI'm with you. I've always said if you can't get where you want with test and tren, you're doing something wrong. You can substitute tren with the anabolic of your choice but point is, why do some people that are, face it, just gym rats, feel the need to run these overly complex, multi compound, high dose cycles? To look good at the beach or at the bar? I don't wanna say it's irresponsible and dumb because we're all adults free to choose what we do but it really makes no sense.

I'm with you. I've always said if you can't get where you want with test and tren, you're doing something wrong. You can substitute tren with the anabolic of your choice but point is, why do some people that are, face it, just gym rats, feel the need to run these overly complex, multi compound, high dose cycles? To look good at the beach or at the bar? I don't wanna say it's irresponsible and dumb because we're all adults free to choose what we do but it really makes no sense.
buffalohead
I have been a low dose cycle guy always. Why use more when you can get the same results off lower Mg's. The reason im throwing these high numbers out there like 100mg adrol a day is not the norm for me especially on 300mgs tren-e every 5th day. I changed a couple things from when I first started this thread. I dropped the tren ace and I think I'm gonna drop the anadrol too. I look puffy and I can reach the same goals with out that compound right now maybe later. More mgs can in some cycles benefit you. Other times is just more sides than more muscle. Hard on your body too. If I stay on adrol couple more weeks I will drop to 50mgs. Thank you guys for your advice

i'm also a less is more guy, and try to use the orals sparingly.

I can get a copy of it and post it just had a full panel test done last Monday.

Just curious if you may be thinking that because your creatinine, BUN and/or GFR is out of range. If so, it could be a sign of kidney problems but it's likely it may not be, depending on how far out they are and considering your liver values are good and assuming your BP is good. Not a doctor or anything, just experience talking. If you are actually to the point where you're concerned, see a doctor.

Just curious if you may be thinking that because your creatinine, BUN and/or GFR is out of range. If so, it could be a sign of kidney problems but it's likely it may not be, depending on how far out they are and considering your liver values are good and assuming your BP is good. Not a doctor or anything, just experience talking. If you are actually to the point where you're concerned, see a doctor.
buffaloheadExactly!!! Protien synthesis and alot if it out a load on kidney function but it's temporary.
Too much consumption of protien and not enough fluids will affect creatinine.
And also gaining water weight and losing it, especially after bulkers that aromatase it causes kidney's to recirculate by sodium ions.
Also losing alot of muscle from say anadrol will affect this because creatinine is break down if muscle and protien not filtered by kidneys.
It's from too much loss too fast too much protien and protien synthesis and recirculation from aromatase estro to aldersterone and sodium.

AND GUYS PLEASE KNOW THAT THE SUPPLEMENT CREATINE IS NOT CREATININE IN BLOOD AND ISN'T EVEN SPELLED THE SAME.
TAKING CREATINE AND NORMAL DOSES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT TEST OR BLOOD LEVEL!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The above post by musclemechanic reminded me to mention something. Fasted blood work doesn't mean no water. Absolutely go to the blood draw fully hydrated. Dehydration will affect the results. Being hydrated also makes it easier for them to draw your blood.

The above post by musclemechanic reminded me to mention something. Fasted blood work doesn't mean no water. Absolutely go to the blood draw fully hydrated. Dehydration will affect the results. Being hydrated also makes it easier for them to draw your blood.
buffaloheadCorrect in we are dehydrated hemoglobin hematacrit will be high. Alt can be elevated
And creatine kinase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.