i think i met a new princess, bros

Good for bossman just be careful have fun and don't get hurt by falling to hard to soon like others said, but glad your happy bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you discuss this iron maiden yet? I don't think she is going to be too thrilled with this news.

seriously bro good for you. enjoy the moment, but strap up .

ugh, this was a serious lapse in judgment, friends. i have my eye on another 20-something. she is a gas station attendant, but just completed nursing school. she is hispanic. she might be a little too young for me, but we'll see if i can convince her to give me her number.

Exactly! There are many fish in the sea my Friend have fun and enjoy it ! Don't be like me in a 9 year relationship since senior year of high school

LOL. Your last post cracked me up brother. Didn't you just start a cycle where you're actually pinning real gear? You may want to keep in mind what's happening in your body right now. We don't tend to make the best decisions when we're loading ourselves with a bunch of test. We do however make much more exciting and entertaining choices.

ironhead said:
Exactly! There are many fish in the sea my Friend have fun and enjoy it ! Don't be like me in a 9 year relationship since senior year of high school

ironhead
That can be a fantastic thing, but I take it from your post that isn't the situation in your case? That's a bummer.

T-bar said:
That can be a fantastic thing, but I take it from your post that isn't the situation in your case? That's a bummer.
T-barNo lol don't get me wrong I am obsessed with her and about to buy a house and live with her, she sleeps with me now at my parents house for two years. I just always have that thought in my mind when I see a really hot/cute and she flirts with me it makes me wonder, but no I am happy just wish I explored a little more when I was younger before I met her, idk I'm weird

Let me tell you something... you can be married to the hottest woman on the planet, or the sweetest woman on the planet, or the best wife on the planet, or all of those combined and it's only going to do one thing... make you all the more attractive to every other woman out there. Which means you're going to be hit on no matter how great a relationship you are in. I can also promise you this... you aren't missing ANYTHING!!!!!

T-bar said:
LOL. Your last post cracked me up brother. Didn't you just start a cycle where you're actually pinning real gear? You may want to keep in mind what's happening in your body right now. We don't tend to make the best decisions when we're loading ourselves with a bunch of test. We do however make much more exciting and entertaining choices.
T-bar
This is some good advice lol. I tend to want to fuck every half ass attractive woman I see when I am on cycle. Couple that with fact that I am looking pretty decent at the time and its a recipe for a marriage disaster. Throw a real hot woman in there and its torture.. Over sexed mad man running around the gym..

T-bar said:
Let me tell you something... you can be married to the hottest woman on the planet, or the sweetest woman on the planet, or the best wife on the planet, or all of those combined and it's only going to do one thing... make you all the more attractive to every other woman out there. Which means you're going to be hit on no matter how great a relationship you are in. I can also promise you this... you aren't missing ANYTHING!!!!!
T-bar
Yeah This is about the third time that I have heard this, and she had been with me through thick and thin so I know that she is the one I'm just taking the right steps, house first and then gunna look for rings and take her somewhere nice to pop the question, prob in the next two years or so , if I can do it sooner I will. I'm also coming off cycle so in a softie right now haha

grim said:
Woman are evil
grim
The bad ones are. No different than guys. Ass holes come in all genders. The trick is to stop picking the bad ones. Break the habit.

i keep striking out with the ladies, bros. perhaps i'm better off being single

bossman said:
i keep striking out with the ladies, bros. perhaps i'm better off being single
bossmanwhere im remaining. happier wo them

God must be saving a good one for me, he's making me wait so long.

New chick i was with out of state I had fun with, like her. But wasnt worth it

Rejection is God's protection, moving me in a different direction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.