I was at the Gym last night and :

Shasta said:
Honestly that is one of those things that I think is just unnecessarily dangerous. Not at all your fault, realistically if you did have a grip on it and his arms did give out, you could quite possibly have hurt yourself catching it IMO
ShastaThink I did, actually. My right arm has been more tender than usual since that event. I keep waiting for Grim to post some reviews about his TB500, but the guy went up and got sick on us...

TSizemore said:
dowork said:
homegrown said:
That sucks but your the "spotter" not the bar catcher!
homegrown
Disagree. T is a catcher, I'd bet my heterosexuality on it.
I'm not quite sure how to reply to that statement without it going the absolute wrong way!! :-\
is there a wrong 'way' with you?

GRIM said:
TSizemore said:
dowork said:
homegrown said:
That sucks but your the "spotter" not the bar catcher!
homegrown
Disagree. T is a catcher, I'd bet my heterosexuality on it.
I'm not quite sure how to reply to that statement without it going the absolute wrong way!! :-\
is there a wrong 'way' with you?
Geesh..! Well at least it went 21 posts before the hijack! that has got to be a new record!

So, now that I know you're not the "catcher", would I be out of line in asking if I could be your "catcher"? Please????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.