I WAS BLESSED AGAIN!!!!

sityslicker1 said:
Damn bro, killing it!!!

So how much in total winnings so far this year??
sityslicker1

Thanks brother.Must be 20k within the last few months.This time was 6500,last time was 4700 and the time before that if my memory serves me correctly was 10k!!!

I have definitely been on a roll lately.Have to watch though,you get that itch and want to start going every day and thats when you can lose it all and then some.LOL

blasson said:
Lucky SOB. I cash out when I get ahead by 3-400$. Gotta play big to win big.. I never play big haha
blasson
Yea,sometimes thats true.I'll tell ya though,ive been winning HUGE but playing small.Definitely got an angel on my shoulder lately and one on my arm,who's my lifetime lucky charm,my Queen.LOL

I did go a lto the black jack table with a little more than I normally play but table minimum is a little more than the quarter slots so I had no choice.LMFAO.But the fuck if it didnt pay off!!

Haha. Yes I won a few times that I wasn't expected to leave with that much.. but all we play are tables. Never did the slots. I play table minimum until I start playing on their money. Then I triple it or whatever depending on how much I have. Double down. Split etc. Never left with more than 1k extra. I swear when oilfield picks back up and I start banking again I'm going with 1k my money and playing big. Want to see what it does for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.