IFBB Pro Women - by request

Too Small said:
IFBB Pro Female Bodybuilder Sheila Bleck.

I have had several private Twitter and email conversations with Sheila. She is very cool and down to earth.
Too Small
Damn dude, I think she's bigger than me!!

Before you drop your panties to rub some more out, check out IFBB Pro Bikini Yen Nguyen. I had the pleasure of meeting her and shooting the shit for a little bit at the 2012 Tampa Pro.

Not only is she fucking HOTT, but she's smart and successful.

How would you like to get some oral work from her???? Wait wait wait...NOT "oral" as in a blowjob....you perverted fucks!!!
Yen is a Dentist. She has her own practice. I may be changing over to her since she's only like 25-30 minutes from me.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flag Nor Fail queen....IFBB Pro Physique DLB - Dana Linn Daily

This is one of my favs. She is incredible. I've talked to her on the phone and have had chats back and forth with her. A good friend of mine is sales manager for SAN Nutrition...so he gave her my number and she called....which was pretty fucking cool.

IFBB Pro Fitness Oksana "OG" Grishina

IFBB Pro Figure Larissa Reis....Larissa is one of the most beautiful women in the sport.

Now this woman is a complete BEAST. I've stood next to her during her off-season....HOLY FUCK!!! I was embarrassed. Don't let her looks fool you though. She is cool as shit. We'll shoot the shit from time to time on FB and Twitter. She also trains with Sheila Bleck not too far from me.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Melody Spetko

That's cool that you know these women and have talked to them. My wife would chop my dick off if I friended any of the girls that found me on FB after my last show.

Larissa was at the Europa with me.

RockShawn said:
That's cool that you know these women and have talked to them. My wife would chop my dick off if I friended any of the girls that found me on FB after my last show.

RockShawn
Yeah, it is cool. My only real friend out of the ones I talk to is Laurie Schnelle. I do BS with some of the guys...Zach Khan, Toney Freeman, Dennis James and a few others.

Which Europa? I was supposed to get tickets from SAN for the Europa Orlando next month, but that fell through. So, I won't be going this year.

Too Small said:
RockShawn said:

RockShawn
Yeah, it is cool. My only real friend out of the ones I talk to is Laurie Schnelle. I do BS with some of the guys...Zach Khan, Toney Freeman, Dennis James and a few others.

Which Europa? I was supposed to get tickets from SAN for the Europa Orlando next month, but that fell through. So, I won't be going this year.

Dallas last August - I competed in MP - moving up to BB this year, hopefully.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.