igf1 lr3

I have heard AA can burn when injecting. I have always read that after you draw up your igf reconstituted with AA, you then draw some bac water in the same syringe to make the injection less painful. Is this how you do it or do you just inject the igf reconstituted with the AA?

I have heard AA can burn when injecting. I have always read that after you draw up your igf reconstituted with AA, you then draw some bac water in the same syringe to make the injection less painful. Is this how you do it or do you just inject the igf reconstituted with the AA?
jstoneEman is right on here too, if you use only bac water it seems you have to use your IGF faster as it doesn't hold up as long, I have done it both ways and now prefer to use AA to 10iu mark which will give me 50mcg then back fill to 30iu with bac water which gives me double the bac water compared to AA so there is no burn.

@Thor def backfill with bac water. Glad Thor mentioned that!

I know this is an old thread...... But has the IGF-lr3 become easier for suppliers to get so most of the stuff is GTG now a days?? Or do you still have to be careful of bunch or crap stuff??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.