Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
What up??
So been gone for a good while but I'm back around d now. Just wanted to reconnect with you all.
I getting back into lifting now and just wanted to get back in the game.

Currently on Test E (2xweek) and 20mgs Superdrol (daily split dose).

I am gonna say it's my first time running superdrol and its hella crazy the mass and strength I am getting from it. I have ran most of the big name morals out there multiple times in the past and nothing compares so far. I get that feeling I'm on something 24/7 instead of just pretending workout or in the gym while I'm working out.

Anyone else got any experience with this stuff?? Share your experience if you would too.

Welcome back
SD by far strongest compound for me as well, phera a close second

Welcome back! Unfortunately SD makes me feel sick by week 2. Toxic AF I’ve tried several different brands and no I can’t do it!

Yeah, I get a lot of the lethargy feeling too. I gotta fight through it all day at work and then try and motivate myself to workout every night. But I do it, and damn the gains are good, lean, and dry. They co.e on fast and stupid strength gains.

That they are, if it wasn't 4 the sides sdrol would be far more popular imo

Yeah, I get a lot of the lethargy feeling too. I gotta fight through it all day at work and then try and motivate myself to workout every night. But I do it, and damn the gains are good, lean, and dry. They co.e on fast and stupid strength gains.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.