I'm back!

mig139

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Gone for a long time and finally back! Thanks to Grimm for keeping this safe heaven open!

Trying to get back on track, looking to loose this injury/pandemic/laziness Wait!

Now to start getting back on track!

Glad to have you back brother. I remember you from way back. Now Get at it!!!!

Thanks guys! Doing the best to stay active! Any new appetite suppressant that I can use?! Something to get me started? What's the latest?

Welcome back bro

I'm back... again!!!! Long story short, pandemic rekt my pockets, finally got a delivery driver job (over the road)... playing catch up for the last couple of years, now finally I got a gig driving local....

Let's get back on the horse and lose the belly!

I'm back... again!!!! Long story short, pandemic rekt my pockets, finally got a delivery driver job (over the road)... playing catch up for the last couple of years, now finally I got a gig driving local....

mig139Welcome back!

mig139Good to see you back, I came in while you where gone.
It's hard to catch up with money now a days. We need to do get together on money making sticks or stuff like that so we can all get ahead

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.