I'm going vegan

Sushi is the best. the thought of giving it up entirely made me re-think going full vegan. i am now saying that "I am adopting a more plant-based protocol"

For one I'm not that young. Lol. And people real worried about there health but using steroids?? Hmmm not sure about that one

Try the field roast sausages. they are the tastiest of the fake meat products i've tried. i don't really care for boca burgers, but then again, i haven't had one in a long time so they may have improved. Field roast makes this stuff called chou which is fake cheese and is awesome too. they also make a celebration roll that looks good but i haven't tried it yet. i might pick one up for Christmas.

Try the field roast sausages. they are the tastiest of the fake meat products i've tried. i don't really care for boca burgers, but then again, i haven't had one in a long time so they may have improved. Field roast makes this stuff called chou which is fake cheese and is awesome too. they also make a celebration roll that looks good but i haven't tried it yet. i might pick one up for Christmas.
bossmanThis is the cheese they use in my house20171219_191730.webp

that daiya stuff makes me want to puke. something about the smell of it. Chou is far superior if you can find it.

boca burgers are pretty good

I've been fully vegan for the past couple of weeks. Feeling good so far. my energy is a little low today but for the most part it's been good. probably just because i didn't sleep all that well last night. i've done my research and am getting all the nutrients/vitamins/minerals i need via a plant-based diet. I feel like i'm eating better, more fruits and veggies, just due to the fact that i'm more mindful of getting everything i need from plant-based food. i did quite a bit of reading on veganbodybuilding.com yesterday. It seems a lot of what's tossed about as protein requirements is just marketing b.s. but i'll let you guys come to your own conclusions.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.