Im spots

I only pin my glutes, outer thighs.
Shoulders only for bases and suspensions!

I don't aspirate. My Dr even told me all approved injection sites are not protocol because of lack of viens and nerves.

I use 25ga 5/8" to 1". But sometimes I use 23ga.
Always heat gear in pin. Under hot water!

I have only caught tren cough a couple times in 20 years. I always pin basically above the knot cause it always falls down.

Knot of course I like primo, and mast prop, test prop, and tren.
I have been pinning everyday since August and have 5 weeks to go.

Most important thing is sterile!!! And clean site to avoid bacteria!!!

I draw with one and pin with another!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I only pin my glutes, outer thighs.
Shoulders only for bases and suspensions!

I don't aspirate. My Dr even told me all approved injection sites are not protocol because of lack of viens and nerves.

I use 25ga 5/8" to 1". But sometimes I use 23ga.
Always heat gear in pin. Under hot water!

I have only caught tren cough a couple times in 20 years. I always pin basically above the knot cause it always falls down.

Knot of course I like primo, and mast prop, test prop, and tren.
I have been pinning everyday since August and have 5 weeks to go.

Most important thing is sterile!!! And clean site to avoid bacteria!!!

I draw with one and pin with another!

Musclemechanic76On Google search of "IM Injection Aspiration" this comes up at top of Google.
Further reading with fda protocol and CDC do not recomend it necessary in any approved sites for "Steroid injections"
It doesn't hurt to do it, but I don't.

"However, it may be indicated for IM injections of medications such as PCN. ... Perry & Potter describes aspirating when using Z track method of injections; yet for routine injections in the deltoid or vastus lateralis muscles, aspiration is not necessary as the sites do not contain large blood vessels.

Question: What is the current practice for giving an IM injection ...

Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses › q...

I only use z track method on my glutes, little softer back there I have to pull the site tight to get a good injection.

Thanks
TMM

I just went on cycle using a custom blend made with Mig. Using 25 g I could def go smaller with this mig. My point is pinning daily cause lean mass short esters and only way in my mind blood levels stay constant. This means mega IM rotation just did lats today then quads glutes have used front delts traps or teardrop above knee pecs or wherever is needed. Amazingly I have had no pip with this blend. Scar tissue is one reason but pip was a huge motivator to rotate. MM76 you are right the areas you pin are mostly clear but one day your luck will run out. I thought as you once and I went into vein. 99% of the time no vein. There is always that 1%. Safer to aspirate. I agree with all your other points bro! Good cycling!

Been pinning hips last week or two.
No pain and so easy and big area for depot
Room

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.