Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Whats your view?

Mine Im against ILLEGAL immigration and illegals
HOWEVER the system is broken, mass deportation will cost HUGE tax money and ruin our economy.
This needs to be done right, allow those illegally here and CONTRIBUTE a way to EARN their ability to stay AND strict rules

Start going after employers who dont the rules get an actual solution that doesnt kill our economy, trade partners, etc

it will save what it costs. high percentage receiving welfare, food stamps etc even though they're illegal.

I want them gone. I'm all for anyone from any country that achieves citizenship. I'm seeing more and more of the illegals wanting to promote their heritage and or country, no desire to be an American. This I will not tolerate

This bullshit I can't stand. photo shopped or not

Attachments

• 17021385_10155123869827276_2883095824888992458_n.jpg
    17021385_10155123869827276_2883095824888992458_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 25
Totally agreed lith esp if they arent contributing.
Just dont want to see economy collapse
Those who come in illegally a second time should have stiff penalties and im not talking US jail time

Let 'em stay and make them pay. they do the jobs that no Americans are willing to do. most of them are hard-working law-abiding peoples. let's get them on the books and make them citizens.

lith56bigguy date=1488239909 said:
it will save what it costs. high percentage receiving welfare, food stamps etc even though they're illegal.

I want them gone. I'm all for anyone from any country that achieves citizenship. I'm seeing more and more of the illegals wanting to promote their heritage and or country, no desire to be an American. This I will not tolerate
lith56bigguy date=1488239909You are wrong, they can't get these benefits.

bstmonster date=1488251942 said:
You are wrong, they can't get these benefits.
bstmonster date=1488251942oh indeed they can. As far as welfare, they can also receive blue chip health insurance for their children and register to vote......,.. I'm far from wrong. The system is extremely corrupt and needs revamped. If the system was impeccable and prevented these situations we wouldn't have a problem.

bossman date=1488251458 said:
Let 'em stay and make them pay. they do the jobs that no Americans are willing to do. most of them are hard-working law-abiding peoples. let's get them on the books and make them citizens.
bossman date=1488251458I would say 50% of them are hard workers, that is true to a point that they do the jobs that no Americans are willing to do. IT doesn't justify their reason to be here. Fix the irregular job responsibility, not just let an illegal do it. The whole thing just compounds down the line. The problem is making them pay. They send all their money back home to their families. Most have no interest in being an American. They want the benefits of being an American but would never wear red white and blue

We have more and more immigrants here and they get much more than our own who live on the streets. I hate it 🙁

I know two illegals. Both work harder as fuck. All day every day. And they are great people.

About 15 years ago I met a guy that had his own business. We started talking below is part of our convo. I'll never forget it.

"I don't hire white Guys, they quit during hunting seasons. Almost lost my business" "Mexicans don't hunt so I hire them."

Spent several years living overseas. Same thing, they have illegals that will do work that the citizens won't.

Jinko date=1488307068 said:
I know two illegals. Both work harder as fuck. All day every day. And they are great people.

About 15 years ago I met a guy that had his own business. We started talking below is part of our convo. I'll never forget it.

"I don't hire white Guys, they quit during hunting seasons. Almost lost my business" "Mexicans don't hunt so I hire them."

Spent several years living overseas. Same thing, they have illegals that will do work that the citizens won't.
Jinko date=1488307068That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Lol. I'm white never hunted a day I'm my life. Illegals do the work citizens won't do because there paying the illegals shit with no benefits. Which helps nobody but the business owner so the guy sounds like a sack of shit to me.

Jinko date=1488307068 said:

Jinko date=1488307068Same here. I used to leive on a resort on he east coast, most of the businessess hire only foreign exchange students because they work hard and never call out. They even had preferences for specific countries. I knew plenty of illegals there, all of them really hard workers. And yes - they do pay taxes. Never did anything bad to anybody. The onlt thing that makes them "less people" than citizens is a single piece of paper that keeps them away from getting any benefits ot the chance to see their families in person until a mircale happens...

tkasch30 date=1488307610 said:
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Lol. I'm white never hunted a day I'm my life. Illegals do the work citizens won't do because there paying the illegals shit with no benefits. Which helps nobody but the business owner so the guy sounds like a sack of shit to me.
tkasch30 date=1488307610Area I was in hunting was huge. As in school closed the first week of hunting season.

bstmonster date=1488308123 said:
The first thing they ask for when you apply for any benefits is immigration papers, you can't get befefits without that!
bstmonster date=1488308123I have s very strong feeling just as you can have an id falsely created, you can have a set of papers drawn up under a name that is registered. Look at the illegals that got caught with voter registrations. How did that happen???? I don't have the answer all I know is until America's children have homes and veterans are taken care of I don't give one fuck for an illegal immigrant

lith56bigguy date=1488325967 said:
I have s very strong feeling just as you can have an id falsely created, you can have a set of papers drawn up under a name that is registered. Look at the illegals that got caught with voter registrations. How did that happen???? I don't have the answer all I know is until America's children have homes and veterans are taken care of I don't give one fuck for an illegal immigrant
lith56bigguy date=1488325967Hmm you got a point, that might be right, I've heard about fake docs but you would think they would check them.... Btw there are some DMVs that don't require paperwork for making you an ID

bstmonster date=1488336827 said:
Hmm you got a point, that might be right, I've heard about fake docs but you would think they would check them.... Btw there are some DMVs that don't require paperwork for making you an ID
bstmonster date=1488336827I appreciate you being open minded. All opinions are welcome here at EG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.