In$ulin is amazing

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Started yesterday it works fast! The look and pump it gave me was fucken amazing! Im in day 2

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-11-08.54.44-1.webp
    PicsArt_06-11-08.54.44-1.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 62
I seriously think he's seriously joking but being serious at the same. He seriously complimented you on how seriously pumped you seriously look. That's my opinion and I'm being serious.

But on a serious note, you really do look jacked! What pen you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blasson said:
I seriously think he's seriously joking but being serious at the same. He seriously complimented you on how seriously pumped you seriously look. That's my opinion and I'm being serious.

But on a serious note, you really do look jacked! What pen you have?

blassonI seriously appreciate the compliments if you guys are seriously serious lol seriously.... I have fast acting lilly pens i forgot the name lol

Once I finish my bottle of novolin r, I'm going to grab some humalog. It'll take me a while to finish it but I hate that I need to either workout every morning I plan to pin because I can't pin it at 6pm and go to sleep before midnight-1am. Takes 8 hours to clear. Either way it's better than nothing!

Insulin pumps are crazy, you will put on a lot of mass quick and some real nice strength to go along with it. HT insulin can kill you u better stay away.

Eman said:
Insulin pumps are crazy, you will put on a lot of mass quick and some real nice strength to go along with it. HT insulin can kill you u better stay away.
EmanWhat about me u dont care i can die?

49ER said:
What about me u dont care i can die?
49ERO no! Actually that was a compliment I was assuming your iq is higher than HT's so you will be safe!

Slin can QUICKLY become a habit. Due to the sheer pumps and strength. Be careful. I just came off after a hell of a run. And it's cuz I gotta lean up.

JuicedVenom said:
Slin can QUICKLY become a habit. Due to the sheer pumps and strength. Be careful. I just came off after a hell of a run. And it's cuz I gotta lean up.
JuicedVenomJust doimg 2 weeks until way later once i get more gh. Have you used without gh?

49ER said:
Just doimg 2 weeks until way later once i get more gh. Have you used without gh?
49ER2 weeks becomes 4 weeks. Real quick.
And yes. I've ran it with gh, and igf.
As well as a stand alone with just AAS and with Hgh
I love it anyway I run it, Results may vary

I get what your saying, via our mind it's addicting because of the results it produces. I'm afraid of it and it's risks though.

Yea it's risky... If you have no idea what you're doing... So is base jumping..

Ramp up from 4iu and eat/drink your carbs.. Learn what your body reacts to and how much carbs you need to keep your levels good. Baby steps. Don't dive in and you're good.

Use not abuse!

7-10 grams carbohydrates per unit. There's a 20 day protocol online "Slin for beginners "
It's perfect for a new user. I'm still learning after years of use.
And ocassionally will still need my trusty glucose tabs. 10 iu is more than enough for me. Even after many runs.

1 thing ill never do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.