In$ulin is amazing

i started at 7 keepimg things safe lol i take it before workout drink eggwhites bring pineapple juice eat some bananas bcaaas and a gallon of gatorade just incase. The pumps are insane i lool way different

done write its going to push nutrient into the muscle, listen tot the experts don't let it make you fat, use it to destroy the competition

Well im not a bodybuilder competitor just trying to beef up more and push and pull serious weight. I dont consume much fat in my 4 hour window

carbohydrates are what does it, you need them but you need a controlled amount . fat and protein creat muscle, carbs and complex carbs break energy because they break down to sugars, complex carbs are slower to digest and have a lesser chance of being stored, that's why you see some much brown rice on menus for BB
Ive seen JV post a guild to SLin usage that's like the beginers bible to slin, he will link you

I can't see, there's no light and the cameras at a different angle. I'm sure you're huge 49er.

Anyhow, I've not tried insulin. My schedule is erratic and I'm pretty sure you need to take slin at regular schedule throughout the day.

MattyIce said:
I can't see, there's no light and the cameras at a different angle. I'm sure you're huge 49er.

Anyhow, I've not tried insulin. My schedule is erratic and I'm pretty sure you need to take slin at regular schedule throughout the day.
MattyIceThe lighting was in a sauna and on purpose to try and show the pump lol im not lean by any means just saying the insulin makes me look pretty good heres a normal pic 290lbs no slin just upper body you wouldnt be impressed with my abs haha

Attachments

• IMG_20160515_142622.webp
    IMG_20160515_142622.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 20
Slin size difference

Attachments

• Image1466095220.310259.webp
    Image1466095220.310259.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Image1466095233.541525.webp
    Image1466095233.541525.webp
    104.8 KB · Views: 21
Of course my diet was way different before and I'm getting my diet back on par for prep now, and I'm currently off of slin. my protocol was simple one shot of Humalog pre-workout 10 units with 50 g of karbolyn. And glucose tabs on hand.

MattyIce said:
You're a big dude. How's the schedule work when using slin?
MattyIceWell i only use it before a workout on my 3 days off only way i can fit it in my schedule i work 14-16 hour days 6 days a week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.