Interesting Joker/Black label update

thabeast said:
That's awesome dirtyjoe! Good for you for changing your life around!
thabeastI
I second that bro. And yes I have been around the block several times in the drug game and was able to walk away when enough was enough. But I never fucked anyone over like this Joker. Streets can be pretty mean to losers that got no respect for the game...

I have updated staff on what i know on the situation AND NO this is not coming from joker.
This is NOT a scam issue.
I will update with the issue once I talk to staff

Enough of this hear say bullshit. It IS a scam issue. He lied to me, he lied to AKpro, CT, and countless others on eroids. I already posted the lies once. What the fuck...., you can mince words, scam, con, lies, all the same to me. We need to protect ourselves. We ALL know what the fuck is up. I will not be spoon fed more bullshit.

No it is not good but it's not a scam issue..

The ghist. Several months ago joker associates and people he brewed for were busted. This is well verified.

This caused some of jokers previous delays. He was actually going to get out totally but his partner left black label labs so instead of going underground like he knew he should he expanded.

Well guess where the dea is looking now?

Last I heard from joker he claims to have contingency plans to get everyone taken care of. He still swears he will and feels basically like a dumbass for expanding.

Joker has had real security threats that have been well documented why he even moved locals, was taking time for awhile etc but then he expanded.

Thank you Grim. DEA can be some sneaky mofo's. I don't think EG should anything to do with that situation. Good luck Joker. Better go underground and move a couple states away!

AkProGuy said:
Thank you Grim. DEA can be some sneaky mofo's. I don't think EG should anything to do with that situation. Good luck Joker. Better go underground and move a couple states away!
AkProGuyAgreed

If they are after him.. I don't think he should ever be back.. especially if they busted his business partners.. only reason people can get out of that spotlight is to be an Informant and drop names to pass the buck. I'd deny any and all packages sent from him.. take your losses guys.

blasson said:
If they are after him.. I don't think he should ever be back.. especially if they busted his business partners.. only reason people can get out of that spotlight is to be an Informant and drop names to pass the buck. I'd deny any and all packages sent from him.. take your losses guys.
blassonhe wont be..

Everyone knows that I sang his praises and rightfully so...Great Gear...helped me out when I was a little scrapped for cash. But...his actions have erratic and uncharacteristic. I won't speculate what's wrong (be it drugs or DEA) but either way I hope the best for him. It's easy for me to say because he owes me nothing. And I understand why so many are upset. It's a lose / lose scenario.

blasson said:
blasson
This is all that needs to be said about the issue. If Joker wants to make things right, he can donate my "donation" to St. Jude's and send Grim proof of that, then move on with his life. However if I were Grim I would just cease all communications with Joker. Please keep our board safe for the rest of the sources here who don't step in as much shit as he does. I don't believe he should ever be allowed back here and I don't have any interest in receiving what I'm owed at this point.

So is it really worth waiting to see if he will come through??? If you can speak to him grim or have a way to get a message to him, if we can all agree who is owed, excepting this as a loss and move on?? I do not want a package from him now! I hope others feel the same.

A lot of guys have stepped up and offered help to guys that have lost out, just take care of it that way.

AkProGuy said:
I
I second that bro. And yes I have been around the block several times in the drug game and was able to walk away when enough was enough. But I never fucked anyone over like this Joker. Streets can be pretty mean to losers that got no respect for the game...
AkProGuy

Ya the street life I don't miss gun play all that. I've done time fellas I'm a be 100 it's straighten my ass out. But yes ang addiction is very hard to beat it's on the individual. An by what I'm seeing sounds like someone ratted on him. Why the dea on him. How else would they not be? That's why I say watch who u get a invite code for. I think grim lol i know you have your hands full an are busy. U an the other admins, look into people's back grounds make sure we're all solid ass dudes on this board all it takes is one rat. An we're all fucked. An after reading maybe joker didn't lie to me. That his partner was really black label. I dunno I don't have a pack waiting. I be a pissed off also. We all work hard for are money. No deserves just get burned is what I call it. I wish someone take a dollar from me. It's the principal, don't lie cheat or steal from me an ill always ride wit ya, lie to me? What's a man got people? If he has no word that what's he truely got. Joker has always came through guys. I'm sure it's a take awhile but he'll make it right. So everyone who's waiting I'd just order from a different vendor an get your cycle. When joker stuff hits least you got your money basically, he should return funds or send packs. Or donate to our board. I feel for all my brothers here. But we all know how joker operates slow. I'm sure all you all new that before you order that he could take awhile. I no a partner off here. This was last year. I seen he said something bout not getting his pack make it short. We pm each other got to bsing. An I got my pack in 2 months. Before he got his. An he waited 6 months exact I would give the name of the person. But I dunno if he like me giving his name out. Dea ain't no joke. Depends on what state your in also how much time u could do. I'm out great country. World wide we have more people in prisons than any other nation period. 2nd to us is the continent of Europe. I'm from show me state. An we have 26 prisons 24 male. 2 female. Old saying come Missouri on vacation u leaving on probation. We're second in prisons behind Texas. I wish that upon no one. But the time I did saved my life. I'm no bible thumper but I like living drug free. I may drink here there smoke alil grass, take my prescribed nerve meds lol. But powder been there beat it, some people never do ever guys. It's really fucking sad, when it's all in the persons head. U can beat anything u gotta be mentally strong. If joker is paranoid from the demon I spoke of yes I'm sure dea is hot on his ass. When I used cook meth the task force was on me like white on rice. Okay anyways hope all is well. Hope all my brothers here get there stuff an this all ends up like a bad dream. Wish all u the best. I wish jail prison upon no one or addiction, an hope everyone stays safe here. Amen!!!

dirtyjoe said:
Ya the street life I don't miss gun play all that. I've done time fellas I'm a be 100 it's straighten my ass out. But yes ang addiction is very hard to beat it's on the individual. An by what I'm seeing sounds like someone ratted on him. Why the dea on him. How else would they not be? That's why I say watch who u get a invite code for. I think grim lol i know you have your hands full an are busy. U an the other admins, look into people's back grounds make sure we're all solid ass dudes on this board all it takes is one rat. An we're all fucked. An after reading maybe joker didn't lie to me. That his partner was really black label. I dunno I don't have a pack waiting. I be a pissed off also. We all work hard for are money. No deserves just get burned is what I call it. I wish someone take a dollar from me. It's the principal, don't lie cheat or steal from me an ill always ride wit ya, lie to me? What's a man got people? If he has no word that what's he truely got. Joker has always came through guys. I'm sure it's a take awhile but he'll make it right. So everyone who's waiting I'd just order from a different vendor an get your cycle. When joker stuff hits least you got your money basically, he should return funds or send packs. Or donate to our board. I feel for all my brothers here. But we all know how joker operates slow. I'm sure all you all new that before you order that he could take awhile. I no a partner off here. This was last year. I seen he said something bout not getting his pack make it short. We pm each other got to bsing. An I got my pack in 2 months. Before he got his. An he waited 6 months exact I would give the name of the person. But I dunno if he like me giving his name out. Dea ain't no joke. Depends on what state your in also how much time u could do. I'm out great country. World wide we have more people in prisons than any other nation period. 2nd to us is the continent of Europe. I'm from show me state. An we have 26 prisons 24 male. 2 female. Old saying come Missouri on vacation u leaving on probation. We're second in prisons behind Texas. I wish that upon no one. But the time I did saved my life. I'm no bible thumper but I like living drug free. I may drink here there smoke alil grass, take my prescribed nerve meds lol. But powder been there beat it, some people never do ever guys. It's really fucking sad, when it's all in the persons head. U can beat anything u gotta be mentally strong. If joker is paranoid from the demon I spoke of yes I'm sure dea is hot on his ass. When I used cook meth the task force was on me like white on rice. Okay anyways hope all is well. Hope all my brothers here get there stuff an this all ends up like a bad dream. Wish all u the best. I wish jail prison upon no one or addiction, an hope everyone stays safe here. Amen!!!
dirtyjoeDJ where are you from bro? The way you type your words I'm guessing Australia maybe?

im still watching this btw and thinking...

ways to rectify if any for members out, plus how to handle future if policies need updating

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.