International Black market shipments

H1N1 is a flu...
This is not, actually renamed a form of SARS

Influenza A virus subtype H1N1 (A/H1N1) is the subtype of influenza A virus that was the most common cause of human influenza (flu) in 2009, and is associated with the 1918 outbreak known as the Spanish flu. It is an orthomyxovirus that contains the glycoproteins haemagglutinin and neuraminidase.

Official names have been announced for the virus responsible for COVID-19 (previously known as “2019 novel coronavirus”) and the disease it causes. The official names are:

Disease
coronavirus disease
(COVID-19)

Virus
severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2
(SARS-CoV-2)

Already there's now 10 deaths confirmed...more cases popping up. This is going to be a nightmare!

Im in the middle
Its definitely something to watch for
It kills more than the flu, we barely even test for it so many more have/ had it and probably died from it.
It hasnt even been a year so many things we cant even guage.
But the hysteria unless health officials drop the ball and peoples own stupidity i don't think is appropriate either.
Sadly only time will tell so much misinformation on both sides that its nothing to worry about and its the end

A fairly close friend of the family is a virologist at the CDC. He specializes in coronavirus and worked on the SARS and MERS outbreaks. He is also a college professor and a religious leader who gives speeches at our gatherings once a month. Last month, he spoke about the new coronavirus for an hour or so, mostly informational stuff. I asked him afterward why it was so concerning if we think the mortality rate is so low. He said the main immediate problem was no vaccine, no reagent and no immunity in the population. If I get another chance to speak with him I'll ask him all the hot questions and post an update. I should see him the last Sunday of this month but we might cancel the event as we are starting to see cases in our community.

For what it's worth, my wife received a message from our aunt who lives across the street and down three houses yesterday. Her daughter is a nurse at a large hospital on the north side of town. She said they had 2 patients test positive for coronavirus yesterday mid-morning. I still have not seen that information in the CDC reporting. Whether they have to wait for CDC lab confirmation to release the results or whether they are under-reporting, who knows.

The no immunity is a big 1 from what i read. Experts also say year 1 may be minor compared to if it comes back like the flu does. Flu they can guage when cases will increase etc. This thing they are clueless on.

Tests ive read not only did we not have many its a bitch to even get 1 as cdc needed or was they arent even accurate. 1 guy alone 3 tests 1 positive 2 negative.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back