Intros????

Paulrockr

TMM REP
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Is it me or is this automatically generated? I haven't seen an official introduction in idk how long. Hard to welcome if they don't introduce themselves, am I crazy or just not accustomed to the change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it me or is this automatically generated? I haven't seen an official introduction in idk how long. Hard to welcome if they don't introduce themselves, am I crazy or just not accustomed to the change

PaulrockrGood eye Paulrockr!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yes its auto generated to try to get them to post a intro in it

Yes its auto generated to try to get them to post a intro in it
GRIMGrim is there a way to tag the new member in the automated intro?
This was it shoots them a notification and maybe more likely to add to it and introduce themselves.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The intro is, and had been even before the update, automatically generated once a new member is approved. It's up to the new member to post his/her own personalized intro once they log on.

Thank you T
I always see welcome so and so I just haven't thought to much about it until I was scrolling thru and noticed not one introduction lol

I think everyone should at least post an intro. Is there a way to make it so new members can't post anywhere else or send a pm to anyone until they have at least posted an intro and read the board rules?

Thanks
TMM

Most don't bother introducing themselves. Things were different back then (in the 90's ....).

Most don't bother introducing themselves. Things were different back then (in the 90's ....).
millenium girlYea I remember everyone used to introduce themselves. I recall being on boards where there were a good number of guys I knew from other boards and they were known to a good majority of other guys there as well and they still posted an intro for the guys on that board that don't know them and as a show of respect for the community and to board owners.

i can look into making changes
I think it would be a good idea to have the newbies here at least post an intro and agree to the board rules, even if they aren't new to the community but are new to this board. It gives the people that don't know them because we aren't on other boards with them a chance to learn alittle bit about them and where they ventured from to find us here.

Thanks
TMM

New member introductions now consist of "where are the sources".

View previous replies…
Some new members first activity on the board is contacting a vendor 5 minutes after they join!

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.